stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

ben80

why living in singapore very stress??
not the same i in thai for 3years??
confuse???

Wow, no head no tail as your 1st new post? Where's this going? You think this is edmw? :bsmilie:

only some parts of bkk. do not overestimate. geographically, thailand and singapore no comparsion.

Erh don't understand....Singapore very stress ?
Hey now Thailand having mass unrest..

Last edited:
If you live in Thailand.... but earn Singapore money.... of course no Stress.... live like king, where got Stress....

Back in S'pore.... you live like eveyone else.

Wow, no head no tail as your 1st new post? Where's this going? You think this is edmw? :bsmilie:

no head no tail post is a sure sign of stress. :bsmilie:

confuse???

Maybe because S'pore doesn't have a Soi Cowboy? ;)

Now, let me teach you two magic words to help you manage the stress level here... "chin chai" (anything...), and "bo chup" (don't care...). Just like the famous Hakuna-Matata, these two doctrines work wonders when dealing with unnecessary stress. Chill! :cool:

Now, let me teach you two magic words to help you manage the stress level here... "chin chai" (anything...), and "bo chup" (don't care...). Just like the famous Hakuna-Matata, these two doctrines work wonders when dealing with unnecessary stress. Chill! :cool:

Well said, these two magic words are not in the mindset of those who are always on the ball of doing things. They are either good actors (to impress others for a promotion or for whatever personal reasons) or they really do not know this formula.

From past experiences, those who are always on the ball will not only get stressed but this choice will lead them to the hospital bed sooner than those whose choice is otherwise. (They may look alright on the outside, but the inside all rotten already).

Well, if you know wouldn't you want to be on the ball all the time? Then again it is either being ignorant or being a good actor. Ha. ha.....

:):thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------
On the famous Hakuna-Matata it has been
proven many times in the workplace that
this method leads to more productivity,
happiness, better relationship, better
quality output including better trust
among all category of workers.
The question is how many of
them know these two magic
words?

confuse???

there was once a man who lived in australia. he felt stressed.

so he moved to singapore, but he felt stressed.

so he moved to china, but now even more stressed.

so he moved to japan, still stressed.

in the end, he gave up and moved to the antartic. there the polar bears also stress him.

there was also a man who lived in the most stressful country on earth. the economy was dying, undergoing hyperinflation, bombs whizzed past his ear everyday. he could die any second, he had little to eat. but he smiled and carried on with life.

there was also a man who lived in the most stressful country on earth. the economy was dying, undergoing hyperinflation, bombs whizzed past his ear everyday. he could die any second, he had little to eat. but he smiled and carried on with life.

Because he had a cat? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

there was once a man who lived in australia. he felt stressed.

so he moved to singapore, but he felt stressed.

so he moved to china, but now even more stressed.

so he moved to japan, still stressed.

in the end, he gave up and moved to the antartic. there the polar bears also stress him.

Good example of a choice in whatever stressed environment.

However how many people know how to pick that choice? :think:

We get stressed when we cannot accept and love ourselves.
"Why am I getting lesser and lesser hair at the top of my head?"
"Why am I feeling so tired and always in the state of fatigue?"
So we have been experiencing self-abuse by not being able to execute more self-love.

So how can you be kind or to love others when you are not able to love yourself?
How can you make people happy when you are not happy yourself?

The people who wants to be perfect will create chaos in relationship among
colleagues and soon no body will want to work with him.

:)

----------------------------------------------------------

"Self-abuse comes from self-rejection, and self-rejection
comes from having an image of what it means to be perfect
and never measuring up to that ideal.

Our image of perfection is the reason we reject ourselves the way we are,
and why we don't accept others the way they are.” :thumbsup:

-- Don Miguel Ruiz

Status
Not open for further replies.