Stress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
How you cope with it? My trip cancelled and I feels stress now. But looking on the bright side, I got what I wanted. I keep having stress but ending my life for it, it's a :nono:. Most to most watch more comedy or sleep, don't think so much can liao.

What about you when you are on stress? Shout it out loud, hide one corner etc.? ;p

How you cope with it? My trip cancelled and I feels stress now. But looking on the bright side, I got what I wanted. I keep having stress but ending my life for it, it's a :nono:. Most to most watch more comedy or sleep, don't think so much can liao.

What about you when you are on stress? Shout it out loud, hide one corner etc.? ;p

Use your hand......

Start a thread.

Answer questions on Yahoo.

Last edited:
Disturb the mods with questionable, weird threads.

Too much stress and if you cannot cope, it will affect your health. Try to learn how to de-stress and 'LET GO'.

By worrying and putting more stress, would it solve the issues? If you can accept the worse, than anything better would be a bonus. Try doing something you like and walk away from the issue for a while. Having more sometimes isn't good.

Hope you can find your balance.

Just accept life.... look towards the future and a better day.... and no matter what, there'll always be Stress in your life.

Trip cancelled. Big deal.

What stress? :D

Aren't they the same thing? ;)

Yes. Same same. :bsmilie:

1100_(4).jpg

Last edited:
Listen to "Let it go" song :bsmilie:
let the stress go away :)

erm, what are you stress about? Is this stress due to life and death thing? or you putting pressure to yourself? it is good that you admit you have stress, but you need to look on the bright side. things aren't bad as what you may think. there is no need to put additional pressure on yourself especially in Singapore where most of the people are under stressed due to work, living standard etc.

do things that you enjoy, example singing song, jogging exercising etc. or if you feel more relaxed when you are engage in religious event then you may also join (a bit sensitive so I do not want to say much on this topic). swimming etc.. do things that will shift your focus away.. if you have some extra cash (not a lot), you may consider taking 1 or 2 nights stay at a local resort..

erm, what are you stress about? Is this stress due to life and death thing? or you putting pressure to yourself? it is good that you admit you have stress, but you need to look on the bright side. things aren't bad as what you may think. there is no need to put additional pressure on yourself especially in Singapore where most of the people are under stressed due to work, living standard etc.

do things that you enjoy, example singing song, jogging exercising etc. or if you feel more relaxed when you are engage in religious event then you may also join (a bit sensitive so I do not want to say much on this topic). swimming etc.. do things that will shift your focus away.. if you have some extra cash (not a lot), you may consider taking 1 or 2 nights stay at a local resort..

Just like don't know what to do after back as I planned for a month. Injured my left leg n even more stress when moving around. Better now, will complete the trip few years later. Now just settle whatever I need n back to work. Thanks btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.