Aug 27, 2003
desert
Visit site
bark.jpg

redscarf.jpg

lanternsblue.jpg

jOhO said:
wOOt~~

wah steady leh.. now u even frame and caption ur shots... becoming pro liow!! :D

Anything to enhance things that dun look too astounding. It wasnt very nice...so I thought, since pple here doing this, if I just post up like that...I think I can hide in one corner liao..shy ah :embrass:

1st and 2nd shot works for me.

Don't worry about hiding in one corner, I do that a lot of times. I add in frames to look nice only :D

Keep shooting :)

Hi Jnifur,

I wonder if you can go back to that place again(if you want) where you shot the 1st pic. Or find something similar & try to shoot when there's early morning light(around 7-9am) or early evening light(around 4-6pm) which gives not only the gives the glow on the bark texture & it also make your pic looks 3 dimension.
Do take note that now a days is raining season, try it on some sunny days & hope you know what I mean. Cheers & happy shooting. :)

Spectrum said:
Hi Jnifur,

I wonder if you can go back to that place again(if you want) where you shot the 1st pic. Or find something similar & try to shoot when there's early morning light(around 7-9am) or early evening light(around 4-6pm) which gives not only the gives the glow on the bark texture & it also make your pic looks 3 dimension.
Do take note that now a days is raining season, try it on some sunny days & hope you know what I mean. Cheers & happy shooting. :)

Hi spectrum, yah I get wat u mean, the glow from the rim cast by sunlight is very nice :)

I shoot this under a bright after noon sun. This is a palm tree bark (I think) So underneath the leaves, it is quite shady, unless I find a tree that catches the sunlight directly :) I took this around esplanade, where there are lots of trees..I think the trees are still there. Yap...I'll wait for the rainy season to go. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.