Street tog meet for UK photographer

pragmatist

Jan 17, 2011
Hi,

Flying from the UK to Singapore to visit my sister again and wondering if there are any street togs here willing to meet up one morning for a stroll around Chinatown?
Will be early November, PM me if interested, Just trying to get a feel if there will be any takers?

Thanks,

Matt

Dude ur title is relatively ambiguous, I for one thought u were organising a meet in London's Chinatown when I clicked on the thread.

Might want to consider changing it to "Street Tog meet in Chinatown (Nov)" or something.

Is to going to attract people if you are from UK and not from Nigeria :-D

Perhaps try a dating forum, lot many ladies dying to see folks from UK

Is to going to attract people if you are from UK and not from Nigeria :-D

Perhaps try a dating forum, lot many ladies dying to see folks from UK

:kok:

Iv'e had 3 or 4 IM's so there is interest. Would be a good thing to meet Street photographers in Singapore. No idea where Lotus80 is coming from??? I mentioned in the IM's that i would let you know the dates nearer the time and also am open to suggestion. I like Chinatown but don't mind Little India or even just a stroll down Orchard road, Just as long as there is a beer afterwards :bsmilie:

Matt

Did u say beer? ok Im in ..

I'm in for beer as well

Thanks for giving such useful information.

dun be so mean.

try this facebook photography group.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HCSP.SG/

maybe they can plan something.

This FB group is a good place to meet fellow street togs, do go take a look :)
I'm keen to meet up too if the timing fits.
Think lotus80 only means to say that it doesn't matter if your from UK or Nigeria, there will still be interest anyway. :)

Well I don't mind some street photography in Nov at Chinatown but since the date is still far away, I am not sure of schedule yet.

moving this thread to Kopitiam because there has been no specific outing/gathering information after a dozen posts and mostly casual chat

TS, please start a new thread in the Outings section a week or 2 before you arrive with gathering details

thanks

Last edited:
vee5 said:
This FB group is a good place to meet fellow street togs, do go take a look :)
I'm keen to meet up too if the timing fits.
Think lotus80 only means to say that it doesn't matter if your from UK or Nigeria, there will still be interest anyway. :)

Yes, Thank you.