Street shoot and Landscape shoot at around City Area..

TAYKT

Mar 2, 2011
Yew Tee
My few Friends and I will be doing street shoot and landscape shoot from Chinatown, Clark Quay and then end at Marina South Area.

Meet up Location: Chinatown Mrt Station

Date & Time: This Saturday 11/01/2014, 3pm. (For those latercomer i will wait for 15mins before moving off)

End Time: 10pm

Attire: Anything that is free & easy for your comfort but except nothing.

Gear: Whatever Camera and Lens (Important is see what u wanna to shoot)

1) Len. What Type? If you confidence in youself and like to challenge yourself Prime Lens should be enough if not like me i will use tele Zoom Lens to shoot from a distance. Bring UWA lens for landscape shoot, if you dun have your Kit Lens like 18mm-55mm is also good enough.

2)Lens filters VND, ND (Optional)

3) Tripod (Optional) Unless u wanna to use it for night shoot or night long exposure.

4) Umbrella/raincoat (Optional) since we are at city area, we able to take cover from any building.

Dun worry along the way you are thirsty or hungry u can inform me that u wanna to go grab a bite/drink but please dun MIA until i got to look for YOU!!

Anyone can join no matter newbie or pro and Camera brand.

Please copy and paste the name list at below and pm me your phone number then i will PM you my number.

If rain during the outing, we go coffee session to share tips and poison each others with equipments..

1) Taykt
2) Taykt's friend 1
3) Taykt's Friend 2

Last edited:
1) Taykt
2) Taykt's friend 1
3) Taykt's Friend 2
4) Edwin

Btw ur pm box is full, I can't pm u my hp no.

Last edited:
1) Taykt
2) Taykt's friend 1
3) Taykt's Friend 2
4) Edwin

Btw ur pm box is full, I can't pm u my hp no.

Hi, thank for telling me. I already clear some message . You should.be able to send me now. I will reply you guy my contact tmr.

I would like to join in this sun. Please include me, thanks

Just FYI -- tomorrow afternoon streets closed in Chinatown area.

anyone interested in firework shooting on the 30jan?

confirm with tomorrow. for the place waiting for my friend to reply .

confirm with tomorrow. for the place waiting for my friend to reply .

Hi darkies, please dun hijack my page.. if you got anything to inform them about other outing you can private message them.. thank you..

For those who are joining, The outing is still on..

Can i still join ?

I already sent you pm

I want to thanks to all for yesterday outing, it's really a great experience.