Street photography


Oct 30, 2010
357
0
16
#1
How do u shoot street p. Without getting scolded at ? Well never happened to me before , just wanted to know
 

rhino123

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 1, 2006
5,243
15
38
NA
#2
1) Ask the person whom you really wanted to shoot for permission before shooting at him/her.
2) Point the camera in a general direction and when anyone who walked pass are caught in the camera, then it was he's or her problem.
3) Shoot already, then walked away quickly.
4) If there are many people in the area, just shoot and no one will mind... because whoever being caught in the camera is just part of the big picture...
 

kei1309

Senior Member
Apr 12, 2010
7,312
23
0
Earth
www.facebook.com
#3
this has been discussed before. you can always do a search. the other thread containing tips on street photography will get u there quicker than getting new opinions and tips.
 

Oct 30, 2010
357
0
16
#5
rhino123 said:
1) Ask the person whom you really wanted to shoot for permission before shooting at him/her.
2) Point the camera in a general direction and when anyone who walked pass are caught in the camera, then it was he's or her problem.
3) Shoot already, then walked away quickly.
4) If there are many people in the area, just shoot and no one will mind... because whoever being caught in the camera is just part of the big picture...
Woah , nice :) thanks bro !
 

Oct 30, 2010
357
0
16
#6
kei1309 said:
this has been discussed before. you can always do a search. the other thread containing tips on street photography will get u there quicker than getting new opinions and tips.
I did and all i got were street pictures .
 

Oct 30, 2010
357
0
16
#8
kei1309 said:
then you're not searching hard enough. if you bothered to read the thread descriptions:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/916305-street-photography?highlight=streets

and all i typed in was Street Photography.
I searched for street , street photography and many more . Of coz i saw this thread . But if you bothered to read my question , you will realise that you cant find the answer from the thread link you just gave .
 

kei1309

Senior Member
Apr 12, 2010
7,312
23
0
Earth
www.facebook.com
#10
I searched for street , street photography and many more . Of coz i saw this thread . But if you bothered to read my question , you will realise that you cant find the answer from the thread link you just gave .
it's inside.. whatever bro rhino123 mentioned... it was discussed. btw, instead of starting a new thread, you could have expended that one and asked in there. it's more relevant than you think it is.
 

May 8, 2006
1,208
3
0
Sunny island
#11
How do u shoot street p. Without getting scolded at ? Well never happened to me before , just wanted to know
hi AkemiOrge... i just answer straight to the point...
"just take life with a pinch of salt... sometimes you do not get good pictures without being scolded at... just move on to the next subject when in doubt"
in street photography... you will need a handful of salt...
 

Last edited:

Cowseye

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2010
3,786
0
0
Singapore
www.ttlo-cowseye.com
#12
I got threaten by an uncle before. Just smile and walk away. I was thinking to release my tripod if he tries violence...
I also got an uncle who post for me before. I'm thankful for his cooperation :)
 

Oct 30, 2010
357
0
16
#13
kei1309 said:
it's inside.. whatever bro rhino123 mentioned... it was discussed. btw, instead of starting a new thread, you could have expended that one and asked in there. it's more relevant than you think it is.
I get ur point bro/sis. Which one is it ? :p
 

kcchew

New Member
Dec 7, 2010
347
0
0
#15
I find that using a compact camera yields better results for me as it's not as obvious as an SLR.
 

NoS77

Senior Member
May 19, 2008
724
2
18
#17
Just did a walkabout today with my rf. 40mm and took some pictures right in front of my subjects. they may look like they will turn away, but they would generally not turn hostile.
 

Top Bottom