Street photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love street photography. usually going nearer the action gives u better shots, but some street photos are better taken from afar. no need to hide the camera, however it's recommended to shoot unobtrusively and quickly. so.....hit those streets and post ur shots here! have fun :)

I would prefer upclose to... as long as it's not too obtrusively and ask for the subjects' permission when the situation calls for it.

does anyone carry the camera everywhere and everyday for fear of losing some fantastic shot? n that means a light carry around set up.

honda said:
does anyone carry the camera everywhere and everyday for fear of losing some fantastic shot? n that means a light carry around set up.

I know streetshooting king Zaren has a cammie in his pants most of the time (in the pocket lah!) ;p

P&S is a good cam to start, less noticeable by the ppl around. Snap a few shots and move on, try not stay stationary at one spot for too long, may mistaken u as a PI.

ndroo said:
I know streetshooting king Zaren has a cammie in his pants most of the time (in the pocket lah!) ;p

u got it wrong! the streetshooting king is khairi! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.