Street Photography Outing Theme: Street Portrait (Part 2)

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi everyone, it's me again and this time I want to concentrate on doing some street portrait shoot at places around Orchard Area and cover places around there as i cycle around there before and find street portrait photography workable

This coming sat morning 20th AUGUST ard 8:30am meet at Orchard Mrt Station and will end around 12pm, will wait atmost 15 mins for latecomers (to be cfm but shd be correct)

Things to bring will be:
-Camera and lens(17-50/55mm, 50/135/85mm prime etc), I will bring my 70-300mm to shoot portrait from far without others knowing if oppunities arises
-Water Bottle with water(Will bring 100+ or H2O, you don know how hot is the sun)(Optional)
-Umbrella(You dono how much pee the cloud is giving)(Optional)
-Towel (If u sweat like my bottle that I took out of the fridge (Condensation if u don get it))(Optional)
-Money (For Lunch)
-Yourself with a positive learning objective(if u want to bring a friend, just let me know)

Interested can PM me your hp number and UPDATE HERE, updates without pming me your hp number will not be ENTERTAINED:
1) canonmono & Female friend =)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, it's me again and this time I want to concentrate on doing some street portrait shoot at places around Orchard Area and cover places around there as i cycle around there before and find street portrait photography workable

This coming sat morning 20th AUGUST ard 8:30am meet at Orchard Mrt Station and will end around 12pm, will wait atmost 15 mins for latecomers (to be cfm but shd be correct)

Things to bring will be:
-Camera and lens(17-50/55mm, 50/135/85mm prime etc), I will bring my 70-300mm to shoot portrait from far without others knowing if oppunities arises
-Water Bottle with water(Will bring 100+ or H2O, you don know how hot is the sun)(Optional)
-Umbrella(You dono how much pee the cloud is giving)(Optional)
-Towel (If u sweat like my bottle that I took out of the fridge (Condensation if u don get it))(Optional)
-Money (For Lunch)
-Yourself with a positive learning objective(if u want to bring a friend, just let me know)

Interested can PM me your hp number and UPDATE HERE, updates without pming me your hp number will not be ENTERTAINED:
1) canonmono & Female friend =)
2) Peng Kang Hill (Joined you last week @ City Hall - so, you have my mobile)

Too bad can't join this outing as I have to attend another outing in the morning.

Looking forward for more future outing.

1) canonmono
2) Peng Kang Hill (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
3) Forward (HP NUMBER GIVEN)

Last edited:
too bad, wanna join but im going to stgcc..

Normally first day not many cosplayer, last day will have more .. anyway joining u for sun =)

yes, first day i go there to see the artist's live demo..hha

1) canonmono
2) Peng Kang Hill (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
3) Forward (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
4) Kayel79 (HP NUMBER GIVEN)

<Sorry, sorry - last minute have to go KL over the weekend. Join you guys next time ok? I have taken out my name>

1) canonmono
2) Forward (HP NUMBER GIVEN)
3) Kayel79 (HP NUMBER GIVEN)[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, since not much ppl and my friend is having table tennis competition at suntec hall 401 & 402, we can go sports there and next hall 403 and 404 is cosplay so ^^ same timing just that the meeting place we change to city hall =)