Street Photography Law in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
my intention of this post is not about upskirt.

My real intention is to boost the confident of those who are interested in street photography but who are shy or who are afraid of the rules of Singapore.

Originally posted by ninelives

My real intention is to boost the confident of those who are interested in street photography but who are shy or who are afraid of the rules of Singapore.

Haha.... seems that the word "upskirt" is more of an attention-grabber ;)

But it's interesting to know that street photography is actually legal (at least at the moment). I guess the more worrying thing would be when the person you take a shot of comes over to confront you :what:

If you did not take the person in a compromising position/situation, it should be alright... Since it is a public place.

:rolleyes: :bsmilie:
hey, i'm just being protective of my species :p

the streets are safe no more! :dent:

My real intention is to boost the confident of those who are interested in street photography but who are shy or who are afraid of the rules of Singapore - Ninelive

Very nice quote n it does helps...at least we know we're not doin any wrong

hey, i'm just being protective of my species

the streets are safe no more! - CHerlyn

EH Survival of the fittest...welcome to the world of dog eat dog...perhaps we juz gotta be more careful n fend for ourselves
=)
Jus a tot...no offense !

Heh. I love it when the law gets made to sound so simple!

I suppose it's always simple but added wit lots of chim words n beating around the bush..
hahaha

The whole point is, law in terms of principle is never straightforward; even removing all the vernacular.

hahaha n tatz how thugs find loopholes n worked on it thus making the world more imperfect....dunno y can't they be more specific n straightfoward...maybe it's juz custom...

Status
Not open for further replies.