Street on the island

hateom

Jul 15, 2011
Limassol, Cyprus
nawyspie.net
20110718135305_street.jpg

1. in what area is critique to be sought?
Composition and colors

2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
Islands atmosphere, warm colors

3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Around noon, walking down the main street in the city (Limassol)

4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
Like the colors but i thing the composition is not the best here (my first post here, DSLR newbie)

Welcome to Clubsnap :)

Seems the camera was little tilted to the right, vertical alignment is always a pain.
Cropping the cars by half is not good.. try to get the whole car or leave it off entirely and focus on the man walking

Excellent colours though..

Just my 2 cents worth... Keep shooting and sharing... :)

Welcome to Clubsnap :)

Seems the camera was little tilted to the right, vertical alignment is always a pain.
Cropping the cars by half is not good.. try to get the whole car or leave it off entirely and focus on the man walking

Excellent colours though..

Just my 2 cents worth... Keep shooting and sharing... :)

Thanks for your comment!
I didn't want to crop the picture that hard, so i left these cars... But thanks for the advice, I will try to keep that in mind when shooting next time.

I thinks you pp the color to much. This was shot close to noon base on the shadow cast, you also mentioned on the third line.The sky is a bit artificial but if you like its ok. For me it's a little too warm the rest is mention by earlier critique.Thanks for allowing me to view and comment. Hope to see more from you.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments. I straightened a photo and lowered a saturation a bit. Also cropped a bit on the left and bottom:

street.jpg

Hope it helped a little.

Last edited: