street lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatbrain

May 28, 2006
hi guys this is my first time posting here and i am looking for tips and pointers or critiques if u must say to further improve on my skills.The following picture is taken using a nikon fm 10 of a street lamp along the clark quay (exit six battery road from raffles place mrt). it was taken around 1845 hrs with hope to capture some dramatic natural lighting or hue.
i would like to hear some comments on the framing and the composition of the picture and perhaps some alternative approach to capture it. btw there is a little bit of dust on the left hand side of the pic which is from the scanner that i used. my bad. cheers
lamp.jpg

errr, cannot see any photo. Check your link again.

sorry abt the technical error. i have adjusted the link and it should work now.
thanks

still cannot see.
maybe the place u host your photos dun allow hotlinking :dunno:

hi guys this is my first time posting here and i am looking for tips and pointers or critiques if u must say to further improve on my skills.The following picture is taken using a nikon fm 10 of a street lamp along the clark quay (exit six battery road from raffles place mrt). it was taken around 1845 hrs with hope to capture some dramatic natural lighting or hue.
i would like to hear some comments on the framing and the composition of the picture and perhaps some alternative approach to capture it. btw there is a little bit of dust on the left hand side of the pic which is from the scanner that i used. my bad. cheers

http://bp2.blogger.com/_qdeTvKtxINQ/SGGMn8gwixI/AAAAAAAAAHI/W6HTCFTMOrA/s1600/lamp.jpg

your link from blogger seem to be only for download. please check.

Status
Not open for further replies.