Street Festivals 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

People, time to start shooting!!! ;)

*just a little one from me :)
Mono01.jpg

Comments are always appreciated :D

:thumbsup: I like the 1st one. mmh.....is not your usual shooting style for the 1st one, looks like your skill upgraded :think:

Agpx4 said:
:thumbsup: I like the 1st one. mmh.....is not your usual shooting style for the 1st one, looks like your skill upgraded :think:

heh... thanks David... yeah, definitely different from previous time.. picked up some new stuff during my hybernation period :D

you haven't been posting lately man, busy? :)

SniperD said:
here's another one :)

*decided to leave this one in colors ;p
Spectra01.jpg

Can't remember what's his name but he was there before 8pm-ish. Willy, you know his DJ monik?

Hi..i like the 1st and 2nd one.
wat lens do u use for tat 2nd shot?

thanks.

using a 70-200 f4 :)

but then again, does it matter coz if you use a 50mm f1.8 you can set it to f4 and get the same kind of bokeh and DOF.

same goes with a 28-105 f3.5.. 28-80 f3.5... 85 f1.8 .. you get my point :)

My take last Sunday....

29577543.jpg

Ron, I hope you don't mind I post pics in your thread, if you object pls lemme know. I will delete it.

Let me share mine too. Taken on the 28th. Managed to get this shot in before the organiser came to me and told me "No photography allowed". Heck! It's the open theatre anyway.

b&w_04.jpg

Hmm, anyone knows why the "

SniperD said:
heh... thanks David... yeah, definitely different from previous time.. picked up some new stuff during my hybernation period :D

you haven't been posting lately man, busy? :)

Didn't get to shoot much now a day, work is busy. On top of that, didn't get a nice shoot from the Street fastival opening event :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.