Not open for further replies.

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
Street Collectives

Photos by Khairi
camera: Canon A20 & Canon A80

This is a collection of shots taken for the past one year, until today.

Enjoy.

CSstreet01.jpg

CSstreet03.jpg

CSstreet02.jpg

CSstreet04.jpg

CSstreet08.jpg

CSstreet07.jpg

CSstreet06.jpg

Say what you like...i'm here to listen.

the surreal one really look liek a painting! :eek: pray how to PS until like that? :think:

clive said:
the surreal one really look liek a painting! :eek: pray how to PS until like that? :think:
I did not PS the shot...I pointed the A20 into near pitch dark crown of the tree...the A20 could only handle a 1sec exposure...then I just increase the levels, cos I really want to see what the camera records...and the result was cool!...really surrealism. the original was a near black photo.

khairi said:
I did not PS the shot...I pointed the A20 into near pitch dark crown of the tree...the A20 could only handle a 1sec exposure...then I just increase the levels, cos I really want to see what the camera records...and the result was cool!...really surrealism. the original was a near black photo.

power :thumbsup: :)

One year and you got these?

Minoxman said:
One year and you got these?
he he...it's just a collective...those one year my on off period of photography...was never really that serious...there are many but decided to show only these few lah :D
now, it's time to relax from shooting...the yashica & ubin project was good...so now time to be in hiatus lah...so show whatever i had taken b4.

khairi,

move on.

some of these are good, but your recent works are 1000000000x better than these.

time to ditch the old stuff and embrace future life

Status
Not open for further replies.