Straps

I use crumpler. Bonnie poisoned me :cry:

Got my op tech pro loop for 35. u'll love the cushioning.

I got this too after one of guys in TK Foto recommended me. It's light and pretty comfortable.

i use rafia strings. so when i don't need the straps i just cut. and then tie back when i need them

madmartin : I went to their website, cannot find the one you referring to le.
catchlights, how much is the op strap?
spree86 : wa... strap 106....

Got my op tech pro loop for 35. u'll love the cushioning.

Not very sure, as I got mine many years back.

anyway, OP/TECH USA have many interesting products.

i saw once on online.. u can fit a shoulder and hand strap on the cam at the same time.. but cant remember what brand or make is that..

anyone can enlighten me? Thanks in advance

Lucky you asked this topic, I was walking about the whole day yesterday with the original strap and I found it to be very uncomfortable.

But I have a question, is that any strap that has a comfortable neck support, but easily detachable from the camera body when needed? :think:

i like straps from S and N, bt i using C, so how?

i have used a number of straps (from crumpler to R-straps), in the end, Matin quick release straps (made in korea) won me over.

I would really prefer to use blackrapid. If not becos that the crumpler ID that I have is a gift from my gf, I would had changed it long time ago le... dunno if this is a good or bad point, this crumpler strap is so hard to spoil! -_-"

Lucky you asked this topic, I was walking about the whole day yesterday with the original strap and I found it to be very uncomfortable.

But I have a question, is that any strap that has a comfortable neck support, but easily detachable from the camera body when needed? :think:

Does have to be a neck strap? If it's a shoulder strap, the one's that has been talked about here a lot (BR, SS) is good. attaches to the camera's tripod socket, so just screw on/off to attach/remove.

Does have to be a neck strap? If it's a shoulder strap, the one's that has been talked about here a lot (BR, SS) is good. attaches to the camera's tripod socket, so just screw on/off to attach/remove.

The BR, RS series strap may do the job quite nicely indeed. Does TK foto carry this strap as well?
Maybe I should just go down and take a look at all their available straps :D

The BR, RS series strap may do the job quite nicely indeed. Does TK foto carry this strap as well?
Maybe I should just go down and take a look at all their available straps :D

Yes TK photo carries BR, not sure about SS. Just go and have a look, they hang the straps next to the bags

I'm more attracted to SS coz I like the design of their camera attachment better (whatever you call it).

Another is the Op/Tech Pro Loop strap. Very comfy and can be detached easily via quick release locks.