Strange things on MRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
Lets talk about this topic. Do you met strange happening when you are aboard the public transportation like MRT? I am not talking about couple kissing or drinking or did not let go seats for disabilities. I am refering to strange passengers who do extraordinary things in MRT.

Some scenerios which I encountered (True encounter)

Scenerio 1
There is always a "Mad" man shouting loudly daily when I was on board the MRT travelling from Choa Chu Kang to Kranji in the morning at timing 6.05 - 6.20am. This man never fail to shout. I can't figure what he is shouting. Maybe he is releasing stress. :think:. This shouting happened normally at the end part of the MRT train.

Scenerio 2
Once I saw this guy lying on the floor smiling to himself when I aboard the MRT at bukit batok station. He is just smiling and laughing. Then he got off the train looking normal. :bigeyes:

These strange things did happen on the MRT train. I kind of worries on the safety of the passengers.

Did anyone of you encounter these scenerios or other strange happenings???
BTW, please don't talk about ghost stories and also keep this thread animal friendly.
Cheers! :)

some of the stranger things i saw is tat although the train seats are empty, there are actually still many ppl who prefer standing!

oh my gosh... or could it be that, actually the seats are not empty???

i have seen china man smoking at the redhill platform.when train comes they flick it out. I also saw one guy boarded train at batok and started cursing and swearing at a china man sleeping.saying he steals our jobs la..and keep swearing while they guy listen to his mp3 and sleep soundly. are these counted?

I used to see this stout chinese man, always like to wear tight tshirt or short sleeves and always **** his head left-right-left as if he got neck spasms. I think he is from army. Take train somewhere between CCK-boonlay.

Seems they all board at CCK? Must be something in the water there... ;)

well i once saw a guy at mrt platform cursing smrt that the train always late, no seat and bla bla bla...but at evening time though.all he do is curse, chinese guy wearing spec..not sure if it is the guy u mention. another one would be a guy talking him himself...mumbling stuff.

i have see one guy seat on two seat...and looking bochap when got aunty want to seat...does this count as strange?

there's another one who goes up the mrt and just keep staring at the guy next to him...strange?

The only strange thing I find is people look at me strangely on MRT.

So I try to look back at them with a strange look. :)

try crossing ur eye when u look at them...and oh, dig for gold as well...hahahaha.

one of many strange things i always see on MRT, whereever I take train from:

there are always these kind of people we-aring some kind of ear plug with cable. I always thought ear plug is to block noise, but strangely their ear plug emit noise, some can be heard from as far as 2 meter distance. If I could hear it from such distance, I wonder how it would like in their ears. Unbelievable...

some of the stranger things i saw is tat although the train seats are empty, there are actually still many ppl who prefer standing!

oh my gosh... or could it be that, actually the seats are not empty???

Hmm... yeah see that once in a while too. The best thing is, they are blocking others who want the seat :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.