Strange things happened in taking picture.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Once I was in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong I wanted to shoot typhoon shelter with CBD skyline at dusk. I showed a magazine cut-out of it to a woman who pointed out an upper floor in an apartment block to me.

I went up and set up my tripod. As I counted down for a long time exposure, in the semi-darkness with the corner of my eyes I saw a middel-aged woman in green dress looking at me.

When the exposure finished I turned around to say something to her. She was gone. Then my hairs stood up and there was a chill down my spine. I picked up my camera bag and got out of the building real quick.

This was one shot I gladly missed. Didn't want to be featured in HK newspapers with headline such as "Tourist fell from 15th floor while taking aerial dusk photo of Hong Kong". :sweatsm:

lol, how long did you expect 'her' to stand there and look at you? your hairs standing up could be due to static in the chilly night air, also explaining the chills in your spine.

well, if somehow she appeared in the final exposure, now then that's something to talk about :bsmilie:

Sion said:
Once I was in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong I wanted to shoot typhoon shelter with CBD skyline at dusk. I showed a magazine cut-out of it to a woman who pointed out an upper floor in an apartment block to me.

I went up and set up my tripod. As I counted down for a long time exposure, in the semi-darkness with the corner of my eyes I saw a middel-aged woman in green dress looking at me.

When the exposure finished I turned around to say something to her. She was gone. Then my hairs stood up and there was a chill down my spine. I picked up my camera bag and got out of the building real quick.

This was one shot I gladly missed. Didn't want to be featured in HK newspapers with headline such as "Tourist fell from 15th floor while taking aerial dusk photo of Hong Kong". :sweatsm:

While reading your post, my hairs also stood up and there was a chill down my spine too... :sweat:

middle-aged woman in green dress? i was expecting someone of the following description:

Sion said:
She has short hair, red face and wears a white mini-skirt? She is leggy and skates on the floor on her toes?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

strange things happen nowadays, but strange they don't happen to me :think:

Haha......I see you guys don't believe me. Here's another real story:

Once I showed a dusk photo of The Rocks, Sydney to the manager of a postcard publishing company. She put a Lupe to the slide and picked up the phone and got another woman in the office to look at it. They whishpered something among themselves.

I took a close look at the slide too and discovered at at the background there were blurry images of two young girls in period costumes. The shot was taken with a long time exposure and hence the motion blur.

But I sweared that when I took that photo there was no one in the scene. I would have noticed the two girls if they were there leh.

Well The Rocks was the first white settlement when they landed in Sydney Cove centuries ago. There are still some ghost stories linger around these days about the place.

After this incident I stopped hanging around The Rocks to do magic hour photography again.

Sion said:

Once I showed a dusk photo of The Rocks, Sydney to the manager of a postcard publishing company. She put a Lupe to the slide and picked up the phone and got another woman in the office to look at it. They whishpered something among themselves.

I took a close look at the slide too and discovered at at the background there were blurry images of two young girls in period costumes. The shot was taken with a long time exposure and hence the motion blur.

But I sweared that when I took that photo there was no one in the scene. I would have noticed the two girls if they were there leh.

Well The Rocks was the first white settlement when they landed in Sydney Cove centuries ago. There are still some ghost stories linger around these days about the place.

After this incident I stopped hanging around The Rocks to do magic hour photography again.

Cool! Can show us the crop??? I love scary ghost stories... ;)

There's one about a hanging tree in new zealand that my friend told me about.... you could see a hanging person on the tree from time to time... he went to look for it and saw it with his own eyes...

sion. you avatar.. ahahah you and another CSer andy lau fan ah?

i believe ur story. because, there're things like this right here in singapore too. hmm I'd say around paya lebar-mcpherson hmm whats that place called. Around ITE + driving school? Many saw ladies dressed in olden days clothing walking by too. Whats that place called hmm forgot, but it in Orion building. Heard a cat meowing inside my office too, but there's no cat. As you know outside, the building structure is flat, no chance it's hiding around the window and it's on the 6th 7th floor. Very loud meow, yet soft, like half dreaming, or inside ur head, yet it's not. There was a storm then too. Then often in evenings, there'll be some unseen presence, I can feel it. Sometimes, it'll be weeping. I can feel that too.
The temple nearby is very dirty as well. Maybe SPI should check that area. Buildings nearby are haunted. Again, ppl seeing ladies dressed in olden day clothings, etc. Been in there, felt it as well.
Wonder what that area was last time hmm.

Sion said:
... a middel-aged woman in green dress ...

Sion said:
... two young girls in period costumes ...

dennisc said:
... ladies dressed in olden days clothing walking by ... ppl seeing ladies dressed in olden day clothings ...

so far all the ghosts and spirits mentioned are all female leh ... strangely coincidental :bsmilie:

dennisc said:
i believe ur story. because, there're things like this right here in singapore too. hmm I'd say around paya lebar-mcpherson hmm whats that place called. Around ITE + driving school? Many saw ladies dressed in olden days clothing walking by too. Whats that place called hmm forgot, but it in Orion building. Heard a cat meowing inside my office too, but there's no cat. As you know outside, the building structure is flat, no chance it's hiding around the window and it's on the 6th 7th floor. Very loud meow, yet soft, like half dreaming, or inside ur head, yet it's not. There was a storm then too. Then often in evenings, there'll be some unseen presence, I can feel it. Sometimes, it'll be weeping. I can feel that too.
The temple nearby is very dirty as well. Maybe SPI should check that area. Buildings nearby are haunted. Again, ppl seeing ladies dressed in olden day clothings, etc. Been in there, felt it as well.
Wonder what that area was last time hmm.
Could the cat be somehow trapped inside your office aircon system above?.......poor cat!

Sion said:

Alamak, you should have done an extensive chat with her lah! Ask her how it is in the 'other world'.....they won't harm you lah!

HS

hongsien said:
Alamak, you should have done an extensive chat with her lah! Ask her how it is in the 'other world'.....they won't harm you lah!

HS

another CSer who can communicate with the thing? :confused: :eek:

eikin said:
another CSer who can communicate with the thing? :confused: :eek:

maybe someone forgot to ZIP up his pants, the nice lady wanted to tell him but was to shy to do so, in the end decided to walk away without telling..
:think:

just joking ok! :bsmilie:

i have always been facisnated by people with the so call "third eye".
They can really related chilling story anytime you are with them.

Sion said:

Aiyah, the girls are just those hoon racing chicks wearing period costumes because that was the theme for that race night :bsmilie:

zaxh81 said:
i have always been facisnated by people with the so call "third eye".
They can really related chilling story anytime you are with them.

i got a fren who is like that... she kinda freaks me out sometime... :sweat:
"third eye" or not... better be safe... :bsmilie:

More! More stories!! I get quite fascinated by these spooky tales! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.