Jan 20, 2004
Tampines, Singapore
www.pbase.com
Bird Suicide or Execution by BB gun...
DSC_0053.jpg

SULO beats COLEX!!
DSC_0074.jpg

:bsmilie: how huh..

good eye for the bird one... but PS it abit more it make it look more like real black and white.

as for sulo beats colex :bsmilie: hahaha i'm sayless. what can i say. cld suggest a lower angle, which will dramatise the subject and tighter framing. now the scene is abit cluttered.

moos blues said:
good eye for the bird one... but PS it abit more it make it look more like real black and white.

as for sulo beats colex :bsmilie: hahaha i'm sayless. what can i say. cld suggest a lower angle, which will dramatise the subject and tighter framing. now the scene is abit cluttered.
Hheheh will tell freakcho, he should stop shooting pigeons and dustbins for once.. :bsmilie:

Sometimes a title makes a shot, This is great and it is also what makes a photgrapher, to see these things that 99 percent of the population would walk right by.

Great job , excellent title.

kudos.

i stay in bedok. was on my way to church. haha. one whole chain of knocked down bins.

The first pic reminds me of the place I stay in. Pretty sickening, the pigeons just rest and crap there, the whole wall is full of bird crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.