Strange things from a anal Freakcho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2003
Pasir ris
pachome2.pacific.net.sg
good eye for the bird one... but PS it abit more it make it look more like real black and white.

as for sulo beats colex :bsmilie: hahaha i'm sayless. what can i say. cld suggest a lower angle, which will dramatise the subject and tighter framing. now the scene is abit cluttered.

wkcheah76

Jan 20, 2004
Tanah Merah, Singapore
cheah.fotopic.net
moos blues said:
good eye for the bird one... but PS it abit more it make it look more like real black and white.

as for sulo beats colex :bsmilie: hahaha i'm sayless. what can i say. cld suggest a lower angle, which will dramatise the subject and tighter framing. now the scene is abit cluttered.
Hheheh will tell freakcho, he should stop shooting pigeons and dustbins for once.. :bsmilie:

slowglue

Nov 17, 2004
the world
www.pbase.com
Sometimes a title makes a shot, This is great and it is also what makes a photgrapher, to see these things that 99 percent of the population would walk right by.

Great job , excellent title.

kudos.

freakcho

Oct 29, 2004
east
i stay in bedok. was on my way to church. haha. one whole chain of knocked down bins.

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004
The first pic reminds me of the place I stay in. Pretty sickening, the pigeons just rest and crap there, the whole wall is full of bird crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom