Strange thing happened at lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
I went to my favourite food court for lunch and ordered the usual peranakan dishes. They didn't have my favourite chicken dish today so I ordered the fish. It tasted like chicken (as do many things). How strange! :bsmilie:

Maybe you should tryout the chicken next time and realize it has chicken flavour :eek:

kahheng said:
I went to my favourite food court for lunch and ordered the usual peranakan dishes. They didn't have my favourite chicken dish today so I ordered the fish. It tasted like chicken (as do many things). How strange! :bsmilie:
That's because your brain is already wired into thinking of wanting to taste chicken, so whatever you eat, it will taste like chicken! Next time, you don't like the food served to you, think it is something else, it seems to work for you! :D

kahheng said:

U need to see a doctor.... u have been reading too much in tis forum hee hee...

or u can try doing tis, it may help :mad2:...... :angel:

oh man, not another one
stupid.gif

kahheng said:

When was the last time you have your taste buds checked?

Also did you see feathers floating on the fish dish?

Funny mine taste like fish :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

chikenRice.jpg

Want to join me for lunch :think:

jopel said:
Funny mine taste like fish :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

chikenRice.jpg

That's a strange looking fish dish

jopel said:
Funny mine taste like fish :bsmilie:

chikenRice.jpg

this one bought at PP at the stall located near the exit right? wanted to try yesterday, lucky never try :bsmilie:

jopel said:
Funny mine taste like fish :bsmilie:

chikenRice.jpg

haha..white one looks like spoon, dont eat it hee hee
:devil:

Sion said:
When was the last time you have your taste buds checked?

Also did you see feathers floating on the fish dish?

Ha, no sense of irony I see :bsmilie:

GENO said:
haha..white one looks like spoon, dont eat it hee hee
:devil:

Spoon????? :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

jopel said:
Spoon????? :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

opps, my mistake..i think its chicken wing..sorry...
:eek:

eikin said:
this one bought at PP at the stall located near the exit right? wanted to try yesterday, lucky never try :bsmilie:
you're wrong. Bought it from an old lady at Punggol House last nite around 1am. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Strange thing do happens ... the spoon now gone ...oops meant the chicken wing fly off liao .. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Strange thing do happens ... the spoon now gone ...oops meant the chicken wing fly off liao .. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

i think i must change hobby soon!!!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.