strange sighting

-120-

Oct 24, 2010
SGP
Last night at 11+pm, saw a bright crescent shape light of significant size slide across the night sky and gone in a second. Just then one of the 2 ladies a block away shouted "did u see that?!" and started discussing that which I saw too.
Creepy.

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
Last night at 11+pm, saw a bright crescent shape light of significant size slide across the night sky and gone in a second. Just then one of the 2 ladies a block away shouted "did u see that?!" and started discussing that which I saw too.
Creepy.
UFO???

Creepy.
This is the first positive sighting of MH370.

Have you told MAS?

There is a huge payout from the world press if you can back it up with a photo and prepared to appear in CNN, BBC etc.

-120-

Oct 24, 2010
SGP
Haha... I hope it is just my eyes playing tricks on me.

hanzohattori

Apr 16, 2010
Did you check whether the ladies' feet are on the ground ? :)

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Creepy.
no pic no talk

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
It could be Mad Martian trying to drive you crazy :)

Top Bottom