strange sighting

-120-

Oct 24, 2010
SGP
Last night at 11+pm, saw a bright crescent shape light of significant size slide across the night sky and gone in a second. Just then one of the 2 ladies a block away shouted "did u see that?!" and started discussing that which I saw too.
Creepy.

Last night at 11+pm, saw a bright crescent shape light of significant size slide across the night sky and gone in a second. Just then one of the 2 ladies a block away shouted "did u see that?!" and started discussing that which I saw too.
Creepy.

UFO???

The flying spaghetti monster

1768142.jpg

Creepy.

This is the first positive sighting of MH370.

Have you told MAS?

There is a huge payout from the world press if you can back it up with a photo and prepared to appear in CNN, BBC etc.

Haha... I hope it is just my eyes playing tricks on me.

Did you check whether the ladies' feet are on the ground ? :)

Creepy.
no pic no talk

Someone playing some toy drone ?

It could be Mad Martian trying to drive you crazy :)