Straits Times New Launch 'Win a Car' Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixie_genie

Mar 17, 2006
Western Singapore
:) Hi all,

just want to check. If you are are collecting the missing letters from the Straits Times daily, how many letters have you collected as of today? (inclusive of Mon 11 Aug)? I've 5 but dunno if I missed any.

Anyone already figured out the mystery location and dun mind sharing? Anyway, it's all by lucky draw this Sat at the mystery location right?
Didn't win Toto so just participating in this for fun...

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the location is Suntec TowerA. Apart from the S**T** clue, the other is that it is a landmark where the Frenchman is going to scale.

Last edited:
Unlikely to be Suntec TowerA as there is a "Q" in the clues given. More likely S__T__ SQUARE.

Unlikely to be Suntec TowerA as there is a "Q" in the clues given. More likely S__T__ SQUARE.

Haha i haven checkout today's clue. So there's a Q? :think::think::think:

Couldnt be Scotts Square right? I thought it is listed as demolished?

Last edited:
so Lmodel & Coolfix,
including today's clue, how many letters have you collected? I've only got 5...:dunno:

Last edited:
Yes, 5 so far

I have a friend with inside information from ST. The location will be at Suntec. You can verify this because one day before the event they will erect the tents.

8th Aug: Q
9th Aug: A, E
10th Aug: R
11th Aug: U

Last edited:
I guess location is Suntec Square but I only got 5 letters so will have to give it a miss...:(

nobody888

we also have 5 letters as per y'day so why you giving up? Continue collecting lah. All boils down to luck at the draw so got cut got chance! ;)

Thanks, Pixie for encouragement...I am getting someone to give me the entire set of papers on 9 Aug as I collected only 1 letter that day. Hopefully, I can find another letter. Good luck to all who are participating. BTW, there were 2 letters yesterday. Cheers!:)

I remember the one that was held at East Coast Macdonald's. I thought my chances was good as its "unlikely" many people will take the effort to collect the letters.

On that day, i think 6000(?) other people proved me wrong...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.