Straits Times Left Lorem Ipsum Placeholder In Article

9V-Orion Images

Apr 1, 2009
Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
7VI3aN0.png

No proofreaders in SPH? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Mistakes happen people. Let's Move on...

And it made it's way to Wikipedia, under 'Variations' :bsmilie: So it serves an educational purpose.

Probably something to test whether their subscriber actually read the articles or just using it to shove dog poo :bsmilie:

I'd hate to be the sub-editor responsible for that :bsmilie:

I think Laozi failed his O level Latin. :bsmilie:

Laozi, wise sage, himself said,
"Do not believe everything you read on the Internets. Also, give every kitty you see a cheezeburger."

Laozi, wise sage, himself said,
"Do not believe everything you read on the Internets. Also, give every kitty you see a cheezeburger."
Don't believe everything just because it is said to come from a wise man :bsmilie:
Cats are lactose intolerant and need a strictly carnivorous diet. Feeding them other stuff is not a good idea... Can I get you a fresh tuna steak instead? ;)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Translation:

Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure.

Cats are lactose intolerant and need a strictly carnivorous diet. Feeding them other stuff is not a good idea... Can I get you a fresh tuna steak instead? ;)
Most mammals in maturity are lactose intolerant. Only humans aren't fully weaned so to speak and continues lapping up the lactations from mammary glands of other mammalian species right till the end of their life cycle.

Think felines will love fresh tuna steak with a pinch of catnip even more.

[video=youtube;J5Xrcp6k8VE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xrcp6k8VE[/video]
YouTube Video ID No. J5XRCP6K8VE

Reactions: Shizuma
Most mammals in maturity are lactose intolerant. Only humans aren't fully weaned so to speak and continues lapping up the lactations from mammary glands of other mammalian species right till the end of their life cycle.

Think felines will love fresh tuna steak with a pinch of catnip even more.

[video=youtube;J5Xrcp6k8VE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xrcp6k8VE[/video]
YouTube Video ID No. J5XRCP6K8VE

Very nice. Give you reputation points

Once upon a time there were two cats, Lorem and Ipsum. After a wild night on the rooftop, Lorem bear them 3 fluffy cute kittens: Dolor, Sit and Amet. They lived happily ever after. :bsmilie:

That does not make any sense. But I like kittens. So why not.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Translation:

Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure.

Is it just me, or does that sound like a masochist? What is the background/story of this phrase?