Strait-Jackets. Anywhere to Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
Hey does anyone know where I can obtain a Strait-Jacket? Beg, borrow, buy or something? I'm looking for a couple for a concept shoot and I'm at a loss for where to find them.

what is a strait jacket?

dun think they are available on the market unless you make your own. would be like a restricted item since it would a convenient tool for crime.

or those used or usually seen in a s&m session?

I'd say eBay. It has everything. Else call up IMH and ask nicely, and explain exactly how you'll be using it.

or else, custom make using canvas or leather at beach road army centre.

go commit something crazy (run naked in Orchard rd) then get admitted to IMH.

After release, ask them for the straitjacket as souvenir... :evil:

okie okie, j/king..

try going to web and look into online fetish shops...

reachme2003 said:
or those used or usually seen in a s&m session?

Its a jacket with straps, normally white/cream colour used to tie down a siao lang.

I would like to lend you mine, but they wont untie it (they say it for for my best interest).

I am typing this with my nose incase you wondered :bsmilie:

i know but thread starter has not clarified yet.

afbug said:
Its a jacket with straps, normally white/cream colour used to tie down a siao lang.

Yes! They type for madhouses are the ones i'm talking about. I made similar enquiries at IMH and apparently they don't sell it. I'm not sure if they do use it though but Catchlights seems to have answered that.

If NUH has strait-jackets, does that mean they sell it?

Thanks guys for all the online links, well including Sehsuan's SnM link i suppose. I can't shop online yet as I'm still a student(ie. no plastic:cry: ) Looks pricey though:sweat:

I may have to settle for somewhere that modifies existing clothing. Anyone know of any place that can transform say shirt into a strait-jacket?

Thanks for all the responses btw, you guys have been most helpful.

Is a control item, definitely you can buy it locally, what IMH have is only restrainer strips, also a control item.

Another alternative is to find out from local magician group do they have it as props.

Hope this help.

Hi stoned,

Just a thought. If you can find a picture of some one in a strait jacket, or watch a movie with one in it.
You may be able to get an idea in your mind that could assist you in shopping for a thick material white long sleeve shirt that you could use ?

My guess is an oversized one (one where the sleeves are too long for you).

Now with said jacket and maybe an additional white belt, if you folded your arms in the fashion those jackets are used in
you might be able to get away with it without too much outside assistance.

I hope you get what I am trying to describe here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.