Stormy brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

centurion_sg

May 6, 2006
Singapore
www.flickr.com
I took this while it was drizzling at Suntec area. Mainly inspired by the mass of clouds moving across the sky and shot this handheld by raising to ISO 800, and f4.0, 1/3s. First time converting color to B/W so not sure if done "right". Had a faster lens but might have been too wide to zoom in. The buildings seem slanted but somehow also seem to converge so I've left it as it is without rotation.

355535489_e2b97b54a5.jpg

looks like the tower is smoking..

looks like the tower is smoking..

agreed, at first glance, doesn't look like clouds to me, like smoke rather. Maybe it's the position of the clouds and the color is too monotone to tell.

The picture doesn't convey your message of a 'Storm brewing'. Looks like the need to call 995 instead. Reminds me of the movie "Towering Inferno" many years back.

Certainly is smokey. Infact my friend told me some people reported to Stomp they thought some buildings in the city were on fire. Turns out it's all the low lying clouds.

Certainly is smokey. Infact my friend told me some people reported to Stomp they thought some buildings in the city were on fire. Turns out it's all the low lying clouds.

Yes, but they don't look like clouds in your pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.