Storm Troopers in MRT and Interchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninelives said:
Nowaday got storm troopers scan your bag . anyone kanna liao?? malu or not? :D

Hahaha, the most important issue is that they don't take this excuse to jack up the transportation fare. They love to do it. :devil:

haha... just saw it in the news at 7. so lame. anyway, its with good intention to protect out country... so many photographers here, got big chance that some people here will kena. cos many of us carry bigs which are HUGE. haha....

As long as they don't stop me when I'm chasing train can liao, cos I'm sure I'll hate to miss the train after all my rushing. ;p

espn said:
As long as they don't stop me when I'm chasing train can liao, cos I'm sure I'll hate to miss the train after all my rushing. ;p

i sure won't like it if they stop me, whether i am in a hurry or not. i AM a loyal singaporean after all... :bsmilie:

singaporeans are very wise animals. someone called into radio and asked that they dun storm during rush hour.

bsplenden said:
i sure won't like it if they stop me, whether i am in a hurry or not. i AM a loyal singaporean after all... :bsmilie:
Man's worst fear is actually fear itself.
If you're not afraid, then there's no fear at all.
Security guards, what's next? Remotely controlled ceiling mounted machine guns?

AReality said:
Man's worst fear is actually fear itself.
If you're not afraid, then there's no fear at all.
Security guards, what's next? Remotely controlled ceiling mounted machine guns?

cameras in toilets... :think:

SniperD said:
neh... just x-ray enabled panels and devices that do IR scans on EVERYONE and zaps those who looks suspicious enuf with the wall mounted plasma laser gun
Yeah... I guess those guns I designed that can literally "freeze" anyone/anything when being shot at will come in handy...

look. its lame. those guards....damn....wat are the chances of reducing the risk of those terror freaks? 0 lor. with good intentions lar, but not exactly very practical. they can probably use the money and manpower to better use.

they can probably install metal detectors in the gantry gates lor, if they really want to do up the security....

practical :think: + efficient :angel: + no invasion of privacy :sweatsm: + no idiots staring at you :bigeyes: = no problem... :blah:

AReality said:
Yeah... I guess those guns I designed that can literally "freeze" anyone/anything when being shot at will come in handy...

heh heh.. or the flooring panels will open up beneath the suspicious offender and he will drop into the gallows and then the super plasma laser guns will aim down the hole and start blasting away.. neat eh.. :) :devil:

Absolutely correct! :thumbsup:

Another crazy stupid idea, just like their lovely deposit-needed single trip ticket!

I wonder what will happen if you decided NOT TO let the alleged storm troopers check your bag... after all it's your privacy issue

ohh yeah... the floor panels will open and you will drop in........ the laser gun....gahmen rulings.. damn security measures... :devil:

Hey Guys

Some of us maybe NS men, it is our duty to defend Singaopore.

Anyone of you from combat unit?
Infantry, Guards, Commando, Engineer, Signal, Armour, SADA and etc.

King Tiger said:
Hey Guys

Some of us maybe NS men, it is our duty to defend Singaopore.

Anyone of you from combat unit?
Infantry, Guards, Commando, Engineer, Signal, Armour, SADA and etc.

Yahoooo... Engineer ;) ... I am also a software engineer. Engineer...Engineer...Engineer...Engineer...Engineer...Engineer... :bsmilie:

SniperD said:
I wonder what will happen if you decided NOT TO let the alleged storm troopers check your bag... after all it's your privacy issue

ohh yeah... the floor panels will open and you will drop in........ the laser gun....gahmen rulings.. damn security measures... :devil:

don't think anything will happen. what can he do to u? :nono: bring out a rifle and point it at your face? just refuse politely and if they insist, depends on ur comfort level, voice out ur protest and makes things known to the entire station.... :bigeyes: if privacy really mean alot to u....seriously man. we shud all voice out our discomfort.

besides this kind of issue of hiring the stormtroopers in the stations also never ask for our opinion.........then they instill the damn waste of time policy....

huh?? no one is grateful that security is increased in the MRT stations? :dunno:

although nothing is 100% foolproof, having an extra pair of eyes to look out for suspicious behaviour is definitely a positive step.

:thumbsup: to our "storm troopers"...

according to the government mouth piece of a newspaper, the extra cost is $25000 to deploy these security watchmen. Let's see how the multiplier effects cause this figure to be ballooned many times so that the transit companies can justify into transport fee increases to be borned by the ordinary men in the street.

scanner said:
Hahaha, the most important issue is that they don't take this excuse to jack up the transportation fare. They love to do it. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.