Storm Troopers in MRT and Interchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
AReality said:
and bombs to terrorists? :think:
logic dun seem correct.

if terrorists didn't use bombs we won't have a problem with security.

nite everyone....phew...that was a long one. sleep tight! and remember, a storm trooper might just be outside ur place, safe guarding u. :bsmilie:

I remember, once, when i came back from batam @ the immigration, there was this person wanted to do random check. I don't know why i was so unfortunate. Then he checked my camera bag. had a look @ my colour filters, then ask me, "are these make up?"
heahuaoiajhueaoieaheoiuhea.... I can laugh now, honestly, I didn't dare to laugh.. :p

vincentt_whale said:
I remember, once, when i came back from batam @ the immigration, there was this person wanted to do random check. I don't know why i was so unfortunate. Then he checked my camera bag. had a look @ my colour filters, then ask me, "are these make up?"
heahuaoiajhueaoieaheoiuhea.... I can laugh now, honestly, I didn't dare to laugh.. :p

tell him those are the night vision filter for your sniper rifle. hehe.

zaren said:
extra security always come with added inconvenience. just look at the lengthier airport check-in process. :what:
To be honest, I *didn't* notice the more stringent checks when I flew the past few times, the last time was about a month ago. Nothing much leh. Believe me, I would know; I both carry-on and check-in so much stuff! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.