Storage "space"

Status
Not open for further replies.

shineshy

May 3, 2004
East/West
Need some advice here..I am thinking of getting a Stealth Reporter 300AW or 400..

Things to put in is
1) sigma 70-300,
2) 50mm 1.8
3) 105mm micro
4) 12-24mm
5) D70 & Kits lens

hmmm...is there enough room on the bags mentioned for all this stuff ?

i think can... go to the website and see the illustration... might be able to put those in...

Why not go for a backpack like the LowePro Mini Trekker? It can hold all of that, with the added bonus that your shoulder won't feel like its been karate-chopped after lugging a sling bag around for a few hours. Can easily hold all of that with space for other accessories etc

Cheers
GYR

Gymrat76 said:
Why not go for a backpack like the LowePro Mini Trekker? It can hold all of that, with the added bonus that your shoulder won't feel like its been karate-chopped after lugging a sling bag around for a few hours. Can easily hold all of that with space for other accessories etc

Cheers
GYR

hmmm...any idea how much would it be for a new one ?

Gymrat76 is right, go for backpack.

i have a safrotto (equivalent to 400AW) and can only fits in
dslr with attached wide angle (reverse hood) + bat grip, sigma 20-300mm (reverse hood), 50mm 1.8, 28-105mm & 550EX flash.

if i use LowePro Mini Trekker, it can put in the above with additional body(w/o lens), sigma 70-300 and also another 420EX flash.

But the weight will be a problem!!

IMO, get backpack as you forget to include flash in.

wif tt much stuff...get a backpac....

haha...u need to consider the extra space u will need for stuff like batteries, paper pen and day to day stuff tt u need for photography..

Status
Not open for further replies.