Storage device recommendations?


Status
Not open for further replies.

jeet

New Member
Apr 24, 2005
72
0
0
#1
I am looking for a storage device which has a CF slot. 10-20 GB space should be enough for me. I am on a tight budget, so really looking for a cheaper solution.

Thanks in advance.
 

GriGri

New Member
Mar 27, 2005
1,906
0
0
NTU
#3
i'm using a 5Gb microdrive, 1400 photos for D70, enough?
if not, get 1 more.
 

jeet

New Member
Apr 24, 2005
72
0
0
#4
Hi GriGri,

How much does it cost? Where is it sold? Thanks.
 

LolliPoP

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
148
0
0
Somewhere
#6
jeet said:
I am looking for a storage device which has a CF slot. 10-20 GB space should be enough for me. I am on a tight budget, so really looking for a cheaper solution.

Thanks in advance.
I bought a portable storage drive cum memory cards reader (all types incl CF I, CF II).
Storage space, up to u 'coz it's using a 2.5" hard disk. It cost me $240 (with 30GB 2.5" HDD), bought at Sim Lim Sq.
 

GriGri

New Member
Mar 27, 2005
1,906
0
0
NTU
#7
jeet said:
Hi GriGri,

How much does it cost? Where is it sold? Thanks.
can try the B&S forum, got people selling at $250 i guess?
wanted to sell mine also, but changed decision.
 

jeet

New Member
Apr 24, 2005
72
0
0
#8

jeet

New Member
Apr 24, 2005
72
0
0
#9
LolliPoP said:
I bought a portable storage drive cum memory cards reader (all types incl CF I, CF II).
Storage space, up to u 'coz it's using a 2.5" hard disk. It cost me $240 (with 30GB 2.5" HDD), bought at Sim Lim Sq.
Hi Lollipop!

Does it have a copy button? I mean how does the image transfer begin?
 

LolliPoP

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
148
0
0
Somewhere
#10
Yup. 4 yr info, this device only performs 3 functions:
- Copy all files fr a mem card to the attached HDD
- Copy all files fr attached HDD to PC
- Copy files fr PC to the attached HDD (act like a flash drive)

Another brand XDRIVEII can play MP3, of course more expensive.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom