Stopped by the police

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they scare of terrorist attack like the mrt case...
i ever went to Hongkong last sep... and i was using my DV and cam as well to take the external part of a shopping mall beside wong taisin temple.. 2 sercurity guard came out and stopped me... i think they practice no photography to all..

eric69 said:
Haha.. It's the same on MRT stations nowadays. Last month, I went backpacking and decided to take the MRT from my place to the airport. This security saw me, the moment I acrossed the gentry, asked me to stop. I was carrying my 45 Litres backpack bag on my back, and a day-pack on my chest. He told he that he wanted to check both my bags. Upon opening my backpack, he asked me to remove the contents from my 45litres bag. I told him he must be joking becos I spent so much time packing them, and I insisted that I won't remove the contents. I guess he got no choice but to just look through my day-pak and let me go. This MRT security is plain crap.
FYI the security actually has the power to arrest you if you do not cooperate. :nono:

zha said:
and I also think that removing dustbins from the train station is crap too!! Goodness!! *shakes head*
Yup Yup!! how to keep singapore clean and green??!! if u cant even find dustbins in mrt ? :dunno:

spraylord said:
FYI the security actually has the power to arrest you if you do not cooperate. :nono:

are you sure such guards at MRT stations have the power to arrest?

radedward said:
No, they didn't tell me to stop me from taking further pics. They just recorded my particulars and told me why they stopped me; because they wanted to know why I was taking pictures in the first place.

Would any terrorist reply "Oh, thanks for asking. Actually, I'm surveying the place so that I can bomb the building." when questioned?

tkkoh said:
Would any terrorist reply "Oh, thanks for asking. Actually, I'm surveying the place so that I can bomb the building." when questioned?

Well... you can try that and see what the reaction of the security officer would be? :bsmilie:

or you could just full blast a flash in his face and run away :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.