Stop the whining, who's leaving KM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Goodbye and good luck to you all. :)

I dont see myself leaving as yet!!! ;)

I'll still be here bro. I do not intend to sell my cam or lens. Will be using it for years to come.

I am leaving KM................. for Sony in the future :bsmilie:

Not just yet, unless other brand offer a much better system and pricing, I don't see I will be switching.

I am happy with my KM5D anyway :lovegrin: .

To make it easier for those who are leaving KM, i'll do you guys a big favor if u intend to let go ur G lens....:bsmilie:

Well I was initially taken aback by the news as well.

But den again, AS built-in body, where else can I find?
The KM5D is still a pretty good camera (not the fastest around though) for my travels, light and rugged.

hahaha.....I have no intention to leave. First of all, because I do not have enough money to change system. Second, I still hope this SONY will bring GLORY for A-mount user..

wait for the coming pma ba ..the new dslr (if any)could made or break the minolta/sony future

Leave KM? For what?

I still have to wait for my KM 20mm F2.8. ;p

Dynax 9D
28 MegaPixel
Full Frame Sensor, 100% viewfinder
12fps
Able to take Memory Stick, CF, SD
WiFi & GPS built-in
Connectivity: Firewire & USB2.0
Battery time: 24hrs on continuous drive mode

Ok, I'm dreaming. ;p

anybody leaving and want to sell their stuff cheap cheap let me know hor.

just bought the 5d so no intention to leave haha :)

Just one encouraging point, Sony does better electronics than KM, so you are expecting Dynax 8D with low noise high ISO sensor in a year's time, plus a full range of compacts with Sony electronics and KM lens/AS.

In view of all the good prospect, KMers please sell your A200 and make the price drop drop. :p

PS: I am looking for a cheap A200 to shoot self portrait keke.

I am looking for bargain lenses as well.. Anyone leaving, do keep me inform.... I mean do keep us informed.

>>In view of all the good prospect, KMers please sell your A200 and make the price drop drop. :p

$1000 he..he..

dRebelXT said:
Just one encouraging point, Sony does better electronics than KM, so you are expecting Dynax 8D with low noise high ISO sensor in a year's time, plus a full range of compacts with Sony electronics and KM lens/AS.

In view of all the good prospect, KMers please sell your A200 and make the price drop drop. :p

PS: I am looking for a cheap A200 to shoot self portrait keke.
wow i didn't know Canon DSLR is not good enough for a self portrait. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.