Stop the whining, who's leaving KM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following the other thread. While interesting, these are really nothing but speculation, and to me, that has no value. We will just have to wait and see what will really happen. (but I'll admit I'm pretty anxious about this)

And nope, am not ready to jump ship just yet.

Drudkh said:
buy 3 bodies, and fit them with 3 diff primes. settled.

good idea.. but done before , it looks funny..
:bsmilie:

Jump ship for what... ;p

Drudkh said:
so many people whine about the news, isn't that a sign to jump?
I'd rather jump on the bed hehe. Those who got money can jump ship. I ain't one of them.

I stay for being a simple user and am already in love with the features of D5D, brand does not matter as long as the next system does not use Memory Stick! I think Sony failed dominate the DSC market due to its Memory Stick...

Pranadewa said:
I stay for being a simple user and am already in love with the features of D5D, brand does not matter as long as the next system does not use Memory Stick! I think Sony failed dominate the DSC market due to its Memory Stick...

Hey.. I like memory stick...the price getting cheaper now... i just bot sony memory stick pro 2gb for 320 in Ms color :thumbsup: good buy...SONY bought over Minolta...of course I am happier... I have Sony handphone, Sony DSC...and getting Sony laptop....become Sony siao already...:sweatsm: Hopefully the price droppppp....cheap cheap cheap...:lovegrin:

come come.. for those who want to jump, i welcome u with open arms..to the L lense club :cool: ;) :D

Nah, dun like the ergonomics of Canon, prefer Nikon's and Minolta's, haha!

user111 said:
come come.. for those who want to jump, i welcome u with open arms..to the L lense club :cool: ;) :D

u mean to say if i buy canon, i just need to buy a body and borrow all yr L lenses?
:lovegrin: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.