stop over at dubai

sachokphantom

Mar 26, 2010
singapore
Hi,

I'll be going to Prague end of Oct, and will transit over at Dubai International Airport. I have read somewhere that airport @ Dubai sell cheap lenses however i couldn't seem to find that info, now. is there any of the bro and sis here ever been or brought lenses there?

I don't remember seeing cheap lenses when I was there.

Hi,

I'll be going to Prague end of Oct, and will transit over at Dubai International Airport. I have read somewhere that airport @ Dubai sell cheap lenses however i couldn't seem to find that info, now. is there any of the bro and sis here ever been or brought lenses there?

Didn't really check the prices of lenses when I transit in dubai last month. But the prices of the rolex watches and souvenirs are similiar to Spore..

doubt you can find cheap lens. everything in dubai is expensive...there's too much money chasing for the same items.

I saw a cheap sigma 10-22 (original version) as in cheaper than Spore but when i went back it was gone.

Hi,

I think you are refering to this thread.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=762909

The TS did not revert if the deal did materialised. The sale season has not started. You can get great discounts on branded clothes and stuff during the sale season. Lenses, I really doubt.

Last edited:
Nothing is cheap there, not even Burger king. ;)