STOMPnews - What A Joke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstorm

Oct 29, 2002
Hougang
Visit site
It's all the railings' fault!

Jack Tan, 30, questioned the sensibility of putting up railings close to parking lots when the rear windscreen of his car was smashed while his wife was reversing it near Block 119 Marsiling Rise at 10.30pm on Wednesday (28 Feb).

The property agent told STOMP, "My wife heard a loud sound as she was reversing and after recovering from the initial shock, realised that it was the rear windscreen that had been cracked and broken."

"Why is this happening in an HDB estate? Hopefully HDB can do something about it before the railings claim yet another victim," Jack lamented.

Jack and his wife will now have to pay hundreds of dollars to get the windscreen and the back door replaced.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost2152.aspx

whose fault is it?

i bet the railings have been there for ages!!! and yet... maybe, maybe baby, they are the only ones who have the dubious honour of smashing their windscreen against it!

wahahahahaha

something funny in the way some replies were put forward in the link.

CLASSIC.:thumbsup:

The parking lot floor looks like have red wordings and usually it is for NO PARKING.

Classic siah... Always LOOK CAREFULLY BEFORE REVERSING into any space

Hey! you're right. It does look like No Parking, so i guess it's their fault, or maybe they can argue that the marking is insignificant :bsmilie:

whose fault is it?

i bet the railings have been there for ages!!! and yet... maybe, maybe baby, they are the only ones who have the dubious honour of smashing their windscreen against it!

wahahahahaha

something funny in the way some replies were put forward in the link.

CLASSIC.:thumbsup:

funny man... so next time he slip and fall without the support of a railling he will complain again...

Hey! you're right. It does look like No Parking, so i guess it's their fault, or maybe they can argue that the marking is insignificant :bsmilie:

then the wifey must be red colour blind :bsmilie:

funny man... so next time he slip and fall without the support of a railling he will complain again...

kakakaka :bsmilie:

those slots are actually for elderly or disabled? ain't he a lil' dumb to be parking at sucha slot? hahaha

Jack should do either one of these to prevent future incident:
1. change a wife, who is a better driver,
2. change to a more expensive car with a reverse sensor as standard,
2. ask his wife never to park in a HDB again,
4. ask his wife never to do any reverse parking :think:

Look carefully, victim's picanto has no backside. How does his car rear windscreen hit the railings ? I guess he reversed too much.

I mean he wanted to park illegally.

Blame the railing when reversing at fast speed.

So someone reverses too much into a no parking space next to a staircase for residences and railings for safety reasons blames the railing and not himself?

Maybe we can see someone taking lift to the 3rd floor, getting trapped in one due to power failure and saying why are there lifts there.

So someone reverses too much into a no parking space next to a staircase for residences and railings for safety reasons blames the railing and not himself?

Maybe we can see someone taking lift to the 3rd floor, getting trapped in one due to power failure and saying why are there lifts there.

no lah, next time his kid or wat run along the corridor, then slip and fall, head hit the barrier... he go complain y have barrier, y not remove it and let him fall to his death? so that he can blame newton for discovery of gravity... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.