STOMP or?!

ireallydontlikepink

Jan 18, 2010
Second Last Stop of East Side
Just a quick check, apart from STOMP any other proper web channel that i can post my leaking ceiling photos inside so my town council can get their butts up from the chair and do so serious rectification work? Thanks.

can you post the photo here first? we like to have some first hand information before some recommendation given.

Haven take ... shall take and update this here again.
i just called up the TC coz its not the first time ....
but they pick up the phone immediately hang up
.... maybe lunch time dun wan to answer call.

I think need to wait for weekend then :what:

Haven take ... shall take and update this here again.
i just called up the TC coz its not the first time ....
but they pick up the phone immediately hang up
.... maybe lunch time dun wan to answer call.

I think need to wait for weekend then :what:

They will take forever. The way to speed up is to email or send them a letter and cc it to your MP. Tried that last time for my sister's leaking ceiling (after my sis tried for months), then the next day they scrambled into action to rectify the issue.

They will take forever. The way to speed up is to email or send them a letter and cc it to your MP. Tried that last time for my sister's leaking ceiling (after my sis tried for months), then the next day they scrambled into action to rectify the issue.
wait till MP walk about better still. :bsmilie:

Hmm ... not diverting too politically right?
Thanks ya ..
I emailed already via inquiry link! ...
haiz

its been like 8yrs already they say solve solve solve
whenever heavy rain ... will not solve.

agree with snowspeeder, send them an email with photo attachment, cc to every "to whom may concern".

btw, since you need to take a photo, can we brainstorm how to make the photo more eye catching?

agree with snowspeeder, send them an email with photo attachment, cc to every "to whom may concern".

btw, since you need to take a photo, can we brainstorm how to make the photo more eye catching?

i highly recommend using a 10stop nd to picture the flowing water...

;p

sinned79, hurry up.. bring yours to save miss hatepink..

Hmm ... not diverting too politically right?
Thanks ya ..
I emailed already via inquiry link! ...
haiz

its been like 8yrs already they say solve solve solve
whenever heavy rain ... will not solve.
won't lar, just tell them, if you ignore me than I go and attend Meet-the-People Session lor. kekeke

Try sending them the below letter:

To: Mr. Really Slow To Serve Resident

Reg: Recycled water in my unit

Dear Mr. Really Slow To Serve Resident

It have been bought to your attention many times before that there is a serious water ingress problem from the external wall of Blk XXX into my unit in #XX-XX wheneven there is a heavy downpour.

This have been bought up to your office more than eight years ago and till now, though the "really incompetant" and the "don't dare to answer phone call" have somehow been promoted, the problem have not been solved yet, though when I was lucky enough to speak to someone from your office they always say they will look into it. Please note that looking into it is not good enough as just looking at it will not stop the water from seeping into my unit, you need to send someone to rectify it.

As this only happen when it rains, it goes to show that there is a fault line in the external wall which allows the water to seep into my unit and as external wall is the responsibility of the town council this letter serves to put you on notice that I'll be making all calims for damage, lost of use, sleepless nights and the cost of my new camrea ( bought it to clam my nerves ) to your office and they can claim it from your Bonus/Special Bonus/AWS/Eat Snake Allowance/Baby Bonus ( yeah, I don't care ).

Yours

ireallydontlikepink

CC list :
PM Office
Perm Sec to PM Office

Mayor for XYZ
MP for XYZ
MP for XYZ ( if GRC )
MP for XYZ ( if GRC )
MP for XYZ ( if Super GRC )
MP for XYZ ( if Super GRC )

Chairman of HDB
DY Chairman of HDB
Assist to DY Chairman of HDB
Clark who open letter for Chairman of HDB

Head of Town Council
DY Head of Town Council
Assist to DY Head of Town Council
Clark who open letter for Head of Town Council

Chairman of XYZ CSC
Vice Chairman of XYZ CSC
Sec. of XYZ CSC
Terasurer of XYZ CSC

Chairman of XYZ CCC
Vice Chairman of XYZ CCC
Sec. of XYZ CCC
Terasurer of XYZ CCC

Chairman of XYZ RC Zone XX
Vice Chairman of XYZ RC Zone XX
Sec. of XYZ RC Zone XX
Terasurer of XYZ RC Zone XX

Chairman of Opp. Party Contesting for XYZ in the Next Election
Vice Chairman of Opp. Party Contesting for XYZ in the Next Election
Sec. of Opp. Party Contesting for XYZ in the Next Election
Terasurer of Opp. Party Contesting for XYZ in the Next Election

PS*
You notice that some of the people in the CC List are not the "normal" people to CC to in such cases, I'm hoping that if getting you to do your job is not going to work, shaming you may get you to do your job :angry:

Last edited:
Just a quick check, apart from STOMP any other proper web channel that i can post my leaking ceiling photos inside so my town council can get their butts up from the chair and do so serious rectification work? Thanks.

Hi,
you try this online reporting center http://app.orc.gov.sg/Home.aspx ,remb to upload your photos to them too. I tried this reporting center alot of time already, they will sure they will get back to u.

You can take a video to show you taking a shower with laypert preen peekeenee. Background music preferably "Gastby" commercial jingle.

I also have a leaking ceiling 1 or 2 years back. I remember I just email through the TC website and somebody call me within the next few days. Pretty fast, not too sure why your experience differs. But I think you can just call up the TC should be sufficient.