[STOMP] Are these uncles true camera enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another similar thread in General Reviews/Tech Talk.

And my response here shall be the same:

Stomp! is for idiots.

Only stupid people post to/read Stomp!

Yes, it's a sweeping statement, but hey, that's my opinion.

And in cases like these, oftentimes the whistleblower is the greatest hypocrite. Even though not all of them may be pervs, I say that there's nothing wrong with that in the first place. I myself enjoy a good eyeful of longkang every now and then.

If men weren't humsup, the very existence of the human race would be in danger.

3060262831_083e1a01ba_o.jpg

Graphs says it all

Everybody own a pair of 50mm right on the face. If someone can see something can remember throughout his/her lifetime, do you call him/her a pervert ? Some of those people can see something, remember it and draw out, reproduction for the public mass, do you call him/her a pervert ?

So if everyone is standing infront of the models, on display, and you look at them for 30mins, does such an act makes u a pervert ? If not, why is it that just because you are holding an equipment built to store projected images into film or digital form is branded as a pervert ?

This is what I personally called "Shallow Perception Of Life".

I agreed! They like to post articles to get condemned by others! :bsmilie:

Stomp! is for idiots.

Only stupid people post to/read Stomp!

Yes, I am aware it is a sweeping statement. But I personally believe it to be true.

Last edited:
hahahaha.. like that also he complain. He is worst leh, shooting uncles instead of the beautiful ladied dancing. So can we call him a prevert of all prevets too.

ROFL

He using phone camera, cannot fight with DSLR.So complain in STOMP.
Next time must give way to people(like Brad Tan) using phone camera.:dunno:

Aiyah, who here can say he (or even she!) is not a pervert.

C'mon, come forth and declare! :devil:

Anyway, I think this has little to do with General, Reviews and Tech Talk, no?

Stomp?.. what stomp!?!??

Aiyah, who here can say he (or even she!) is not a pervert.

C'mon, come forth and declare! :devil:

Anyway, I think this has little to do with General, Reviews and Tech Talk, no?

define pervent. :bsmilie:

this is shocking. anyone of you captured here?
labelled perverts...LOL :bsmilie:
this online article.... which one is YOU? :eek:"

What about those xiao mei mei happily snapping photos of their favourite celebrities, are they perverts too???

The stomper's photos are really "bo liao". :thumbsd:

What about those xiao mei mei happily snapping photos of their favourite celebrities, are they perverts too???

The stomper's photos are really "bo liao". :thumbsd:

define "bo liao" :bsmilie:

some think shooting insects is bo liao, some think it is art. :bsmilie:

define pervent. :bsmilie:

Actually, the term means to like something "out of the norm". So looking at boobs and buttocks and naked women being the norm, should not be considered an act of perversion.

However, when people pretend to be all moral and such, to them, such things would be deemed a perversion. So by that definition, if you are a man, you like to beo chiobu (and what she wears under her short short skirt), then I guess you're a pervert lor.

Anyway, men like to photograph women, naked or not, is always something to do with the primal thoughts about sex. And "sex" itself needn't necessarily be seen in a taboo or "dirty" context anyway.

Last edited:
true pervs will never let anyone know that they are, i think most scientists who "study" animals & insects mating are worse lor... :devil: abuse the name of science...

okie lah, so if next time a group of uncles shoot male models somebody will post a pic with a title " Are Local Uncles Sick or wad?"... :mad2:

must all these uncles stay put at home or homes for aged peps? :rolleyes:

Many of these uncles are retirees, part/full time photographers, self-employed, unemployed, etc... and i have noticed that some of them are still using really old film cameras .... they are there not necessarily to chio those pretty dancers but somehow i suppose this is once in a year opportunity to have free shooting of young girls, and since most of them are quite free, they will usually be there a couple of hours before each show, to also get the best seats.

In between, they will talk a lot about their skills and some will show samples of their masterpieces, which are really not bad. They actually will try to sell you some old photos of theirs if one is interested.

Recently I noticed there are some "uncles" who came with handy video cams - I suppose they will tape the performances and then show off to their family or relatives about their ability. In one instance, I heard one of the guy will tape all the performances and actually burn them to sell.

I am sure all the young photographers will be there if these uncles did not chop good seats.

So all in all, I would say this is fair game for anyone since the organizers are allowing anyone to photograph or videotape the performances ... so let us mind our own business and don't call names .... :dunno:

But I would think that organizers should block off ALL shooters from the front and maybe only allow them maybe after the first 3 metres from the stage .... and allow those who are serious to watch to come in front. Let them have their ladders but only after the audience.:think:

Oh no, in a few years, i would be considered an "uncle" liao.
Time to give up photography.... haiz

hahahaha.. like that also he complain. He is worst leh, shooting uncles instead of the beautiful ladied dancing. So can we call him a prevert of all prevets too.

ROFL

Uncles can be quite sexy if they wear slippers, shorts and T-shirts and viewed from behind which is what he does. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.