Stolen mail?

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
This might sound strange but my mail in my mailbox (those under HDB blocks) went missing! There were a few which we left in there as we were rushing off to Malaysia last week. Last night when we came back ... the mailbox was empty. :angry:

It was still locked. Anyone heard of such thing before? :dunno:

This might sound strange but my mail in my mailbox (those under HDB blocks) went missing! There were a few which we left in there as we were rushing off to Malaysia last week. Last night when we came back ... the mailbox was empty. :angry:

hmm never hear before.

stalker? cc info?

is ur mailbox the new design, whereby the mail delivery aunty/unker uses a key and open the whole front panel of the mailboxes of the whole block of flats and simply deliver the mail to their respective pigeon holes?

you might want to check with the mail delivery aunty/unker if that is the case.

is ur mailbox the new design, whereby the mail delivery aunty/unker uses a key and open the whole front panel of the mailboxes of the whole block of flats and simply deliver the mail to their respective pigeon holes?

you might want to check with the mail delivery aunty/unker if that is the case.

Ermm then stand there wait for the bugger to arrive? :O

Ermm then stand there wait for the bugger to arrive? :O

can contact the sing post to find out who delivers the mail to ur area.

otherwise, make a small standee and place it in your mailbox, informing the unker/aunty that your mails are missing and to contact you at your mobile no.

You need to change all your credit card info. And also lock the slot that allows junk mail in cos the thieves took your mail from that slot.

Be careful that your personal details and id may be stolen. :sweat:

that's quite strange...

can contact the sing post to find out who delivers the mail to ur area.

otherwise, make a small standee and place it in your mailbox, informing the unker/aunty that your mails are missing and to contact you at your mobile no.

Will try that. Thanks.

You need to change all your credit card info. And also lock the slot that allows junk mail in cos the thieves took your mail from that slot.

Be careful that your personal details and id may be stolen. :sweat:

Eeeks! Ok will take note of that. The slot is always locked ... so it can't be accessed that way.

Maybe the mailman dropped the master key and some random dude used it to access your mail? Just guessing nia... Haha

While you were in Malaysia, someone sent you a cash cheque for a big sum of money in an unsealed envelope.

Or maybe the mailman took it because your mailbox was full.. U should check with your neighbourhood singpost branch

I was out of town a week. Mail box fully pack also.
Dun think they will just take away for no good reason.

you are referring the lock is junk mail latch is locked?

than in that case, nobody can access to your mailbox except those who has the key and master key of front panel or back panel (depends on the design of HDB mail box).

best check with your nearest post office, the only possibly reason is your mails get wet and they bring it back to repacked for you. but than, post office will leave a note for you if that is the case.

This is a new un-announced feature of the home-owner friendly service by Singpost.
If they notice that you did not collect letters from your locked physical mailbox at the void deck, most likely they are not important to you.
So to save you the trouble of wading through junk mail, they will take all the uncollected mail and destroy them.