Stolen iPhone 3GS in KL

Ambious

Would like to create awareness that a White iPhone 3GS 32GB had been pickpocket in KL, Malaysia. It occur on 20th Dec, 2010 @ around 7pm. Location is @ KL Monorail, station outside Berjaya Times Square.

Police report had been made in both Singapore and Malaysia. Apple had also been notified in regards to this matter. If anyone happen to come across the above stolen product that had been sold to you, kindly refer to the local authorities for further action taken.

Item: Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB White
IMEI: 012027000075571
Serial: 88950X8E3NS
Description: Handset with Black Leather Casing

Thank you for your co-operation and response.

saw this online

The workaround for 3Gs users is simple, if you have a friend with a iPhone 4 activate Find my iPhone on their phone using YOUR itunes account once your account is activated you can run then re run Find my iPhone on your 3G and 3Gs. For more info check out lifehacker website.

saw this online

The workaround for 3Gs users is simple, if you have a friend with a iPhone 4 activate Find my iPhone on their phone using YOUR itunes account once your account is activated you can run then re run Find my iPhone on your 3G and 3Gs. For more info check out lifehacker website.

Good info for others but sadly my phone's already lost... :cry:

Mobile service provider, M1 in Singapore sucks big time. They insist you to pay for the surcharge of S$300 if you want to activate your line back with getting a new phone even though your phone had been stolen. Don't get M1, one of the worse company in Singapore. If you ever travel or stay in Singapore, consider other telco instead. Trust me, they sucks.

Mobile service provider, M1 in Singapore sucks big time. They insist you to pay for the surcharge of S$300 if you want to activate your line back with getting a new phone even though your phone had been stolen. Don't get M1, one of the worse company in Singapore. If you ever travel or stay in Singapore, consider other telco instead. Trust me, they sucks.

Wah...$300....as good as being robbed twice....sorry to hear that bro....might as well jump ship to other telco and port the number over foc....can get $100 discount if switching provider....read from Singtel's ads :think:

Sad to hear about your loss. do share if SingTel or Starhub can waive the surcharge if your phone is stolen. I will switch to that telco! :)

I thought you were using Singtel? And yeah M1 sucks, in fact all the telcos in SG have their poor points so basically it depends on exactly what you want out of your plan (i.e. lowest cost or best coverage or best perks, etc, etc, etc).