"Stole" my mom-in-law's rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderman

Oct 28, 2004
Jurong
And here are two pics for it. They are originally and not edited only reduced in sizes and a little cropping done.

rose1.jpg

rose2.jpg

What do you think? :sweat:

not bad.. but focusing abit soft... could try sprinkling some water for dropletss to make it pleasing/interesting for viewers to look at...

:thumbsup:
Just a suggestion: the rose color is somewhat dulled by the lighting, if perhaps you could try shorter exposure or smaller aperture. If your using flash, then try to lower the power :think:

Happy Shooting!

Thanks for all your comments. Hmmm..water droplets on it will be great!

As forthe rose color, it is not a red rose. It is actually a pinkish rose. The color you see exactly on your screen is what the color of the rose. :)

what model of digital camera that you use? did u put on close-up lens? or using macro mode?

Hey Jacky! Well done! Nice shots. I like the first one. The 2nd one shows great detail on the petal :thumbsup: , but DOF is shallow, and the sharpness falls off after that, and the edges becomes blurry....probably due to the close up lens you are using. Hey, have you got your 6T?

tchuanye said:
Hey Jacky! Well done! Nice shots. I like the first one. The 2nd one shows great detail on the petal :thumbsup: , but DOF is shallow, and the sharpness falls off after that, and the edges becomes blurry....probably due to the close up lens you are using. Hey, have you got your 6T?

Haha the second one is not so good as you said , the DOF is shallow. I was using the macro lens that I am having. Sigh...the Nikon's are not here yet. Thanks for the comments. Got a lot to learn from you though! ;p

Shierly said:
what model of digital camera that you use? did u put on close-up lens? or using macro mode?
Hi Shierly, I am using the FZ20. I used macro mode plus an add on macro filters of +4. Thanks for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.