Stock market vs your consumer spending

Status
Not open for further replies.

FM2

Oct 16, 2004
Due to what has happen in the stock market or some people call it correction, some people call it MARKET CRASH, a lot of people has lost money...

I think it has already hurt consumer spending and this may lead to our economy weakening...

An example will be the recent COE which drop as much as 50%...I think the next one to hit will be property...hoepfully newer camera will be price cheaper lor...

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
Due to what has happen in the stock market or some people call it correction, some people call it MARKET CRASH, a lot of people has lost money...

I think it has already hurt consumer spending and this may lead to our economy weakening...

An example will be the recent COE which drop as much as 50%...I think the next one to hit will be property...hoepfully newer camera will be price cheaper lor...
it is not the crash or correction of financial markets that lead to lesser spending, it is the heat of inflation, higher taxes and higher property prices.. dun u realise food and transport are getting more costy to the average consumer ?

arpinkor

May 13, 2005
Nee Soon
...hoepfully newer camera will be price cheaper lor...
I don't think camera prices will be affected by stock prices. If you want cheaper cameras, then pray for exchange rates to be in our favour, but then it's a double-edged sword. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom