Stock in for VC-7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo!

MS Color just told me that stock is in for VC-7! I placed an order & will most probably collect tomorrow. For those interested, call Willy from MS at 64576380 to place your orders. Better hurry...before stock runs out again! I think the agent only brought in a few units.

Phew...finally... :sweat:

vivientan said:
Yo!

MS Color just told me that stock is in for VC-7! I placed an order & will most probably collect tomorrow. For those interested, call Willy from MS at 64576380 to place your orders. Better hurry...before stock runs out again! I think the agent only brought in a few units.

Hey vivien,

How much is MS selling it for?

Thanx. ;)

ya man!
my d7 doesn't feel complete without the VC-7!

finally, it's one again! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

vivientan said:
Yo!

since when u bought a Dynax 7? :dunno:

ninelives said:
since when u bought a Dynax 7? :dunno:

Hieee....

Viv and Ileaf got their Dynax 7 oredi....we had a great time teasing Viv....with the cameras film count....... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: during the first minolta users outing last month.....

rgds,
sulhan

wow! got the VC-7 finally...
it definitely feel great! ;p

i think in no time, even without doing any weight lifting, my arm muscles will grow big carrying it around :bsmilie:

sulhan said:
Hieee....

Viv and Ileaf got their Dynax 7 oredi....we had a great time teasing Viv....with the cameras film count....... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: during the first minolta users outing last month.....

rgds,
sulhan

Yah, what's new? Being the minority gender here...always kenna bully lor! :cry:

can only be used with dynax 7 ya??

Vivien, u bought already? Cos I got mine from AP at $240 net... that was some time back already lar... but if can save $5 why not....

$5 is nothing if you get good services.....my point of view.....

vader said:
$5 is nothing if you get good services.....my point of view.....

Hey u change avatar already ar.... that nice wild boar leh? Kekeke

True true... good service is important... but for the VC-7 it's kind of like fire and forget lor.... after all MS Colour or AP dun warranty the product... still must go back to Minolta S'pore for repair, etc.... so IMO no difference, price matters most... but if like buy other stuff which need the shop to RMA for u, or to change 1 to 1, etc... then of course I will pay for the shop's service altho' AP's service seems ok to me.... MS Colour I also bought a lens from them before.... about the same standard... maybe I buy only a $600 lens lor... :D

TME said:
Vivien, u bought already? Cos I got mine from AP at $240 net... that was some time back already lar... but if can save $5 why not....

Yah, bought it oredi! Anyway, I checked with both AP & MS, they quoted me the same price - $245. Since MS took the trouble to notify me, I bought from them! AP also promised to call me but to date, I've not heard from them, although the agent has already brought in the stocks.

vivientan said:
Yah, bought it oredi! Anyway, I checked with both AP & MS, they quoted me the same price - $245. Since MS took the trouble to notify me, I bought from them! AP also promised to call me but to date, I've not heard from them, although the agent has already brought in the stocks.

I bargained quite hard the last time..... quit :sweat: e hard....

Status
Not open for further replies.