A Bloody Mess
152485898_c6ee5d1ff8_o.jpg

Potty Break
152485942_c9de5318f9_o.jpg

In Hiding
152488724_4e513165e5_o.jpg

80 degrees
171046366_3972932a7f_o.jpg

Anyone wanna film a Singapore version of Saw?

I like the pics. The contrast and saturation is very nice to me....but the place is dirty.:)

Got PP?

nice i like all the pictures
taken where?

Compositionally eye-cathing shots, thanks for sharing.

Looks like OCH to me. Great shots! Love the mood. You've managed to heighten the eerieness...

Mr. Ibs..... u must..and i mean absolutly must tell me how u do ur multiple exposure picture processing on ur computer!

skipper53 said:
Mr. Ibs..... u must..and i mean absolutly must tell me how u do ur multiple exposure picture processing on ur computer!

its strange that i get this question a lot when most of my PP involves just a lot of curves and channels adjustment. :) anyway.. what type of multi exposure are you referring to? exposure blending or HDR?

it sure is scary.... really.... u got it all correct

Really.... salute you!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great shots there!!

ibs said:
its strange that i get this question a lot when most of my PP involves just a lot of curves and channels adjustment. :) anyway.. what type of multi exposure are you referring to? exposure blending or HDR?

yes my good man i rmb, u explaing how u did ur processing once b4..but err.. didnt quite get it. yea i was hoping u could shed some light on HDR....what u do and how u do it? tt sorta thing

cheers:)

wow these are great.. really has the 'Saw' feel to it

love the surrealness and grittiness of them and the great tones just enhance the effect :thumbsup:

skipper53 said:
yes my good man i rmb, u explaing how u did ur processing once b4..but err.. didnt quite get it. yea i was hoping u could shed some light on HDR....what u do and how u do it? tt sorta thing

cheers:)

click on the link to learn more about hdr : http://hdr101.com/ i use hdr in some of my images too.

Great work man! keep it up. ;) your gallery is still da best!

Status
Not open for further replies.