Still Life Course No.7 (20 June 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Still Life Course No.7 (20 June 2005)

Hi everyone,

Still Life Course no.7 will be accepting students now for 20th June 2005 Those who have the interest to join please PM me. So here's your chance to join in the ranks with the rest on creating your own style in Still Life Photography.

This course is more controlling of lighting. It will enhance your lighting skills. By attending this course, you will learn one of the key elements to improving your skills is making an object look alive. It does not matter whether you are a newbie/amatuer, advance users, all are welcome to attend my course.

I have digitally watermark my images. So please do not leech. If any of this images are found in other websites, I will take legal action.

Folio_Silver_Ware_01.jpg

Glass_Ware_021.jpg

I will showcase my students work soon to show how they started off with nothing and have a presentable product for portfolio worthy.

Here are the details:-

Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, Middle Road)
Instructor: Danny
Course fee: $350 for DLSR/SLR user (Fees will be up to $400 for the next intake No.8)
Timing : I have to split 2 classes for the practical lesson as the session is too long to hold 8-10 participants as I will give each individual 1 1/2 hours to shoot. There will be only max of 2-3 individuals for Mondays practical session and another 5-6 individuals for Saturdays practical session. Only 2 theory classes will still be on Mondays only from 7-11pm which all participants have to turn up.

Vacancies : 10 Participants (max)
Equipment : Fixed Lens 50/85/105/180mm/Macro Lens, Zoom lens such as 28-70mm, 28-105mm (This list of lens includes for DSLR user as well)
Lightings : 4 lighting setups
Lesson will commence on : 20th June 2005 @ 7.00pm
Deposit : $100.00 (Full Payment on the first lesson) I will PM you my account details if you are interested to join my course.

Some Details on the 6 lessons
1st lesson : Learn the basic theory about what Studio Still Life. You will learn the basic theory skills, how the lighting works, how to compose an object or a few, meter reading, props, reflector, film, using of studio flash and etc. I will let you know what object you will be shooting as well. We will shoot various subjects.

2nd lesson : Practical course - Subject : Glassware. We start straight away with a practical setup. I will explain to you all how to setup, compose and lighting up the object. One lighting

3rd lesson : Practical course - Subject : Silver Ware. Different setup with multiple lightings.

4th lesson : We take a break from practical class and anaylse the mistakes and rectify your problems. This will be a critique session.

5th lesson : Practical course - Subject : Dry food. Special lighting techniques for this setup.

6th lesson : Practical course - Subject : Cook Food. As this is the final lesson, you have to bring some props to support and enhance your final product. Setup will be done by you.

After the last lesson, those who is interested to bring down their photos individually or as a group will be fine with me. I will be at Stanley Lim Colour Centre (from 1pm to 6pm) for anyone who wants to get their photos review again.

All students will be giving 2 hours free for usage of studio anytime but must make an appointment. This is will be given after you all finish the course.

Name list
1) Binyan - R
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Lessons will start on 20th June 2005 @ 7.00pm. So let's start to filling those empty slots. Thanks! I will still start even if there is only one student.

Please feel free to make enquiries if there is anything you are not sure of. You can PM me guys and gals.

Thank you for viewing.

Seem like have to wait till NO.8 then can joint your class, Due date coming soon so have to leave singapore for a while :cry:
Been waiting for your class to start...

sharp_shooter said:
Seem like have to wait till NO.8 then can joint your class, Due date coming soon so have to leave singapore for a while :cry:
Been waiting for your class to start...

No prob bro!

I will wait for you!

Name list
1) Binyan - R -
2) Moses - R -
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Let the games begin...... :p

Name list
1) Binyan - R -
2) Moses - R -
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Awaiting for more participants!

Name list
1) Binyan - R -
2) Moses - R -
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Awaiting for more participants and upppzzz for the morning crowd! :sweatsm:

Name list
1) Binyan - R -
2) Moses - R -
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Awaiting for more participants and upppzzz for the morning crowd! :sweatsm:

Name list
1) Binyan - R -
2) Moses - Confirmed -
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Looking to part some of my ideas to you all still life photography lovers....

Name list
1) Binyan - R -
2) Moses - Confirmed -
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Looking to part some of my ideas to you all still life photography lovers....

Name list
1) Binyan - Reserved -
2) Moses - Confirmed -
3) R - Reserved -
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Name list
1) Binyan - Reserved -
2) Moses - Confirmed -
3) R - Reserved -
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Awaiting for more participants!!!!!

Name list
1) Binyan - Reserved -
2) Moses - Confirmed -
3) R - Reserved -
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Upppzzzz the Sunday lunch crowd!

Name list
1) Binyan - Reserved -
2) Moses - Confirmed -
3) R - Reserved -
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Upppzzzz the Sunday late dinner participants.......

Name list
1) DCA - Reserved -
2) Moses - Confirmed -
3) R - Reserved -
4) Caleb - Confirmed -
5) Caleb - Confirmed -
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Alamak! I am leaving on the 19th June! Good luck with the course! Very good of you to do this!

Hong Sien

hongsien said:
Alamak! I am leaving on the 19th June! Good luck with the course! Very good of you to do this!

Hong Sien

I will hope to see you before you go off to Hong Kong again. Next time when I am in HK, I will go look for you!

Free this few days? If can, meet up lor....for coffee! My treat!

Name list
1) DCA - Confirmed -
2) Moses - Confirmed -
3) Rob - Reserved -
4) Caleb - Confirmed -
5) Caleb - Confirmed -
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)