Still Life Course No.6 (April 25 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Still Life Course No.6 (April 25 2005)

Hi everyone,

Still Life Course no.6 will be accepting students now for 25th April 2005 Those who have the interest to join please PM me. So here's your chance to join in the ranks with the rest on creating your own style in Still Life Photography.

This course is more controlling of lighting. It will enhance your lighting skills. By attending this course, you will learn one of the key elements to improving your skills is making an object look alive. It does not matter whether you are a newbie/amatuer, advance users, all are welcome to attend my course.

I have digitally watermark my images. So please do not leech. If any of this images are found in other websites, I will take legal action.
Glass_Ware_021.jpg

Fish.jpg

Flame_Glass_copy.jpg

Here are the details:-

Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, Middle Road)
Instructor: Danny
Course fee: $350 for DLSR/SLR user
Timing : I have to split 2 classes for the practical lesson as the session is too long to hold 8 participants as I will give each individual 1 1/2 hours to shoot. There will be only max of 2-3 individuals for Mondays practical session and another 5-6 individuals for Saturdays practical session. Only 2 theory classes will still be on Mondays only from 7-11pm which all participants have to turn up.

Vacancies : 10 Participants (max)
Equipment : Fixed Lens 50/85/105/180mm/Macro Lens, Zoom lens such as 28-70mm, 28-105mm (This list of lens includes for DSLR user as well)
Lightings : 4 lighting setups
Lesson will commence on : April 25th @ 7.00pm
Deposit : $100.00 (Full Payment on the first lesson) I will PM you my account details if you are interested to join my course.

Some Details on the 6 lessons
1st lesson : Learn the basic theory about what Studio Still Life. You will learn the basic theory skills, how the lighting works, how to compose an object or a few, meter reading, props, reflector, film, using of studio flash and etc. I will let you know what object you will be shooting as well. We will shoot various subjects.

2nd lesson : Practical course - Subject : Glassware. We start straight away with a practical setup. I will explain to you all how to setup, compose and lighting up the object. One lighting

3rd lesson : Practical course - Subject : Silver Ware. Different setup with multiple lightings.

4th lesson : We take a break from practical class and anaylse the mistakes and rectify your problems. This will be a critique session.

5th lesson : Practical course - Subject : Dry food. Special lighting techniques for this setup.

6th lesson : Practical course - Subject : Cook Food. As this is the final lesson, you have to bring some props to support and enhance your final product. Setup will be done by you.

After the last lesson, those who is interested to bring down their photos individually or as a group will be fine with me. I will be at Stanley Lim Colour Centre (from 1pm to 6pm) for anyone who wants to get their photos review again.

All students will be giving 2 hours free for usage of studio anytime but must make an appointment. This is will be given after you all finish the course.

Name list
1) Lito
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Lessons will start on 25th April 2005. So let's start to filling those empty slots. Thanks! I will still start even if there is only one student.

Please feel free to make enquiries if there is anything you are not sure of. You can PM me guys and gals.

Thank you for viewing.

For those who had the strong urge to make an object beautiful. For those who are wondering how to make the Laksa looks more tempting. For those who want to learn the magic of different kinds of lighting and to experiment different lighting on different subject to get different effect !!!!!

Outstanding course :thumbsup:

Name list for 25th April.....
1) Lito
2) Keg
3) Bar
4) canonws
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

This is one of the most worth-you-$$$ course.... cos the practical session is 1 to 1

Blitz28 said:
This is one of the most worth-you-$$$ course.... cos the practical session is 1 to 1

Hello not only 1 to 1, you can have about 90 min in the studio enjoying the shoot youself. I don't think where else can let you shoot alone in the studio with such price.

Definately worth the Time and $$$ :)

Come and learn the different ways of shooting glassware, silverware, dry food and Cook Food from the Pro Image :)

1) Lito
2) Bar
3) KK
4) canonws
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Only a few slots left ....

This is based on a one-on-one lecturer to student course. This is the only way to learn photography and controlling your strobes, aperture and shutter speed, compositions and styling at the same time.

Still awaiting more to come and join this course.

One of the most common question that comes into most of your heads for any course would be the cost, right ? Cant bear to part with your $$$ ?

Hear him out ... taking STILL LIFE requires a special set of skills and knowledge on lighting setup. This course will teach you what is required to take such pics. When you enter food courts, hawker centres, shopping centres or view product ads, you will soon be able to comment how these pics were taken. Wouldnt that be cool and impressive ? Equipped with this new knowledge, you can also easily get your course fee back on your first assignment.

Trust him, it's like driving or riding a bicycle. Once you learn how to do it, NOBODY can rob you of it.

This is precisely why PRO IMAGE wanna share his knowledge with all of you. You will also learn how to make your own 'tent' in case the product you wanna shoot is bigger than those common tent sold by retailers- if u dunno what this is, join his course :lovegrin:

Join Join Join .....

blazingflames18 said:
One of the most common question that comes into most of your heads for any course would be the cost, right ? Cant bear to part with your $$$ ?

Hear him out ... taking STILL LIFE requires a special set of skills and knowledge on lighting setup. This course will teach you what is required to take such pics. When you enter food courts, hawker centres, shopping centres or view product ads, you will soon be able to comment how these pics were taken. Wouldnt that be cool and impressive ? Equipped with this new knowledge, you can also easily get your course fee back on your first assignment.

Trust him, it's like driving or riding a bicycle. Once you learn how to do it, NOBODY can rob you of it.

This is precisely why PRO IMAGE wanna share his knowledge with all of you. You will also learn how to make your own 'tent' in case the product you wanna shoot is bigger than those common tent sold by retailers- if u dunno what this is, join his course :lovegrin:

Join Join Join .....

Wah KAM SIA KAM SIA again......so when r you free for Coffee?

1) Lito
2) Bar
3) KK
4) canonws
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

6 slots left........

If you are interested in shooting products e.g. food, glass, silverware... come and join Pro Image's Still Life Course. We are sure your $$$ is worth every cent :D

1) Lito
2) Bar
3) KK
4) canonws
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

6 slots left........

:thumbsup: Upzzz for a dedicated instructor... Trust that u will learn a new set of skills from PRO IMAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.