STI breaks 3000 points !

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
wow.. the stock market index is getting higher and higher.. is a bubble forming up again like in year 2000 ? :confused:

A bubble? Why not take advantage of the bubble instead of letting the bubble pop on u?

But dun be greedy. Know when to let go.

I am expecting to see 4000:D

A bubble? Why not take advantage of the bubble instead of letting the bubble pop on u?

But dun be greedy. Know when to let go.

Yup.. i sold some today. Somehow i got a gut feeling market will turn bear after CNY. :think:

Big Boys tempting small fries with new index high after new index high? :think:

1987 mkt reacted
1997 mkt also reacted
2007 i think mkt will react.

i think mkt will perform badly this yearly ,

Big Boys tempting small fries with new index high after new index high? :think:

the big games in beijing will start in 2008... i guess before that.. a pull out is possible... just like world cup 2006.. about 2 weeks of selling.

as for short-term.. the rally has been non-stop from Oct 06 till now... i think maybe near cny.. or after.

1987 mkt reacted
1997 mkt also reacted
2007 i think mkt will react.

i think mkt will perform badly this yearly ,

yah... 10 years cycle. I am clearing as much as i could if got paper profits. Speed of a single bear paw sweeping the market is faster the a group of bulls charging at them. :think:

yah... 10 years cycle. I am clearing as much as i could if got paper profits. Speed of a single bear paw sweeping the market is faster the a group of bulls charging at them. :think:

:bsmilie: i like the way u describe the mkt,

btw , in fengshui , 2007 is pig in the element of fire.
fire burn pig = roast pork = 火 烧 猪 = suggest that a feast will come.
so investors beware , u may feast , just dun get feasted on also.

:bsmilie: i like the way u describe the mkt,

btw , in fengshui , 2007 is pig in the element of fire.
fire burn pig = roast pork = 火 烧 猪 = suggest that a feast will come.
so investors beware , u may feast , just dun get feasted on also.

and.. also fengshui says oil will rise. Oil rise is bad because it means middle east will have fighting soon. :think:

how about bonds ? i think they are cheap now.

looks like the bull party will continue tomm.

Dow +79, Nasdaq +24.. as seen now.. cool !

;)

and.. also fengshui says oil will rise. Oil rise is bad because it means middle east will have fighting soon. :think:

how about bonds ? i think they are cheap now.

Fengshui man says transportation will prosper as well, non-oil propelled tranportation perhaps?

Fengshui man says transportation will prosper as well, non-oil propelled tranportation perhaps?

yap... biofuels and nuclear will be the in thing. Solar power is good but the solar cells are too expensive to buy and maintain.

btw... anyone bought into Genting ? the IR has not began construction yet.. but the games has begun.. ! $1.10 today ! before christmas it was about 60-70 cents. :bsmilie: crazy punters !

yap... biofuels and nuclear will be the in thing. Solar power is good but the solar cells are too expensive to buy and maintain.

btw... anyone bought into Genting ? the IR has not began construction yet.. but the games has begun.. ! $1.10 today ! before christmas it was about 60-70 cents. :bsmilie: crazy punters !

Genting peaked at $1.20 (!!) before making a U-turn. Last done at 99 cents. :dunno: Genting for gambling or to gamble on?

Status
Not open for further replies.