Stewardess sues CEO's wife for slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these "big people", wife and husbands behave like everything can be settled with money ........ the richer one gets, one should be more humble and more forgiving ....:think:

Some of these "big people", wife and husbands behave like everything can be settled with money ........ the richer one gets, one should be more humble and more forgiving ....:think:

Unfortunately,such notion are held only in an idealistic view.

Wonder how much the slap gonna cost? :think:
If 5 figure sum, may consider becoming a professional slapee :bsmilie:

I really wonder if money have deluded the sense of these rich people.
There's not even a letter of apology.
Even a 3year old kid jolly well knows what's right and wrong:thumbsd:

Unfortunately,such notion are held only in an idealistic view.
Actually not true .... there are many multi-millionaires (the old rich) whose family members are very humble and well brought up, (from contacts who have regular contacts with them).... and of course there are a few black sheeps even among those "good" families. The problem people are normally the "new-rich" entrepreneurs ...... :think:
Among the well-known humble and low-profile families include, the Kuok Brothers, the Shaw Brothers, the late Khoo Teck Puat family, and the current in the news, the Lees and the Tans :thumbsup: , and of course the many others ....

Actually not true .... there are many multi-millionaires (the old rich) whose family members are very humble and well brought up, (from contacts who have regular contacts with them).... and of course there are a few black sheeps even among those "good" families. The problem people are normally the "new-rich" entrepreneurs ...... :think:
Among the well-known humble and low-profile families include, the Kuok Brothers, the Shaw Brothers, the late Khoo Teck Puat family, and the current in the news, the Lees and the Tans :thumbsup: , and of course the many others ....

This I agreed...know a number of well-off family, most of them are very humble. :)

I agree about the importance of upbringing, regardless of family wealth/stature. Obviously Mdm Wong doesn't seem to have the benefit of a good upbringing. Poor little rich wretch.

But still using the big names you have mention is null.
We never will get to know what actually goes on within the family and what their 'real' personality is apart from the surface feeds the media potrays.
I believe many of the older generations like the khoo and kuok are relatively humble especially since the transition from a humble begining to where they are now would have served to instill humbleness and humility within.
Personally know the Good rich ones but my point is to never use the media as a guildline of what's what.

That said,there are still an overabundance of black sheep flouting their wealth and self placing their nose above all.

I agree about the importance of upbringing, regardless of family wealth/stature. Obviously Mdm Wong doesn't seem to have the benefit of a good upbringing. Poor little rich wretch.

Second that.
One would think how the abundance of spoilt youth of today are going to mould the society of tomorrow with no regards to hardships.:thumbsd:

Wonder how much the slap gonna cost? :think:
If 5 figure sum, may consider becoming a professional slapee :bsmilie:
Being an Asian, she is not only a disgrace to herself, but to her successful husband and family .....
If i were the husband, how am i going to face all those friends, relatives, business associates, etc....:cry: I think it's better to go up the mountain and stay there for 10 years to recover .....

Being an Asian, she is not only a disgrace to herself, but to her successful husband and family .....
If i were the husband, how am i going to face all those friends, relatives, business associates, etc....:cry: I think it's better to go up the mountain and stay there for 10 years to recover .....

How is this related to race?
To side track,there isn't much displarity between an asian and westerner these days.
They both act the same.

Eye for an eye.

The flight attendant should just get a court order to slap her back.

:bsmilie:

ye,what does compensation mean to the tai tai?
A slap to the face should punch an embrassement.

How is this related to race?
To side track,there isn't much displarity between an asian and westerner these days.
They both act the same.
My boy, for the 40's, 50's and 60+, an Asian's woman, and esp the wife is totally subservient and submissive to the husband, and most important the husband's face and stature is never stained ....
of course, for the now generation, the asian and western are merging into a globally intersected view of equality.... look around, and you can see the wife of friends are quarrelling over small matters at home and consequently moving out of the parent-in-law's home.....:cry: and usually end up with the husband being ostracised by the relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.