[Stevewhy] SMS Macro Outing XII (Night Macro at Lower Pierce)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevewhy

Apr 8, 2006
SMS Macro Outing XII. (sign up list).

Hi to all Macro shooter out there, care to join me for a Night Macro Outing at Lower Pierce?
All are welcome....

This outing will be limit to 10 people because of safety reason, if by any chance the list
grows too big, I'll put the rest into the next outing if you want.

Meet up at Casuarina Curry Restaurant at Casuarina Rd along Upper Thomson Rd.(Use
Google Map if you are not sure). or follow the link page 2 & 3, photo provided by Excel-glsi
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471184&page=2
Bus No: 163, 167, 169, 855 and 980.
Drop off the last stop B23, before Upper Thomson Rd and Yio Chu Kang Rd junctions.

Please bring along powerful torchlight or DIY your own, from the above link page-1 you can
see my set up for Night Macro. Please bring water.....
If raining it will be cancel, check with me at 96550011.

Date : Friday 01 May 2009.
8.00pm to 12 Midnight, those who wish to leave early can do so.

Once a week I'm eating Roti Prata... , I'll be at the curry house around 7pm for
Dinner, please join me if those can make it, we can TTSS about Macro at the same time.

Please fill in your names below.

1). Stevewhy
2).
3).
4).
5).

Hi to all Macro shooter out there, care to join me for a Night Macro Outing at Lower Pierce?
All are welcome....

This outing will be limit to 10 people because of safety reason, if by any chance the list

Meet up at Casuarina Curry Restaurant at Casuarina Rd along Upper Thomson Rd.(Use
Google Map if you are not sure). or follow the link page 2 & 3, photo provided by Excel-glsi
Drop off the last stop B23, before Upper Thomson Rd and Yio Chu Kang Rd junctions.

Please bring along powerful torchlight or DIY your own, from the above link page-1 you can

Once a week I'm eating Roti Prata... , I'll be at the curry house around 7pm for
Dinner, please join me if those can make it, we can TTSS about Macro at the same time.

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3).
4).
5).

Hello im newbie to macro but willing to learn and outing with everyone so i can get more experience
i got gears for night photography also :)
so please accept me ;)

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3). Arnathas
4).
5).

same as Arnathas newbie

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3). Arnathas
4). sasukeidx
5).

lol yea me , sasukeidx and hershey all friends ;)

All are welcome....

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3). Arnathas
4). sasukeidx
5). Hershey Desai
6). Dinorex

HomeTeam career department just postpond my appointment date, so can still join you all this friday.

All are welcome....

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3). Arnathas
4). sasukeidx
5). Hershey Desai
6). Dinorex
7). dRebelXT

All are welcome....

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=471184&page=2

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3). Arnathas
4). sasukeidx
5). Hershey Desai
6). Dinorex
7). dRebelXT
8). sherchoo

Re: [Stevewhy] SMS Macro Outing XII (Night Macro at Lower Pierce)

All are welcome....

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3). Arnathas
4). sasukeidx
5). Hershey Desai
6). Dinorex
7). dRebelXT
8). sherchoo
9). sunnypub
10).roger

Last edited:
ohh no...I'm too late...

I think uncle Steve has expressed that the group should be limited to 10 persons for safety reasons. It would be good idea if anyone (other than listed) wants to tag along should get Steve's consent first since he's the organiser.

You guys are welcome to join.. don't worry too much about the list ;p

:nono::nono: what if 50 person sign/turn up?

I think uncle Steve has expressed that the group should be limited to 10 persons for safety reasons. It would be good idea if anyone (other than listed) wants to tag along should get Steve's consent first since he's the organiser.

Right should check with Steve 1st.

Ok relax dont shoot me, give me a second chance.

Ahem, ppl who missed the list and are interested to come might want to add your name to a reserve list first. In event that ppl who are in the original list drop out you can fill up the slot. =)

World Peace.

[Stevewhy] SMS Macro Outing XII (Night Macro at Lower Pierce)

All are welcome....

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3). Arnathas
4). sasukeidx
5). Hershey Desai
6). Dinorex
7). dRebelXT
8). sherchoo
9). sunnypub
10).roger

waiting list:
1) juzsyah.
2) wwjd82

UPDATED LIST..

Have fun guys, may you outing (and mine :p) be blessed with the afternoon rain that ends roughly about 4PM

All are welcome....

1). Stevewhy
2). eng60232
3). Arnathas
4). sasukeidx
5). Hershey Desai
6). Dinorex
7). dRebelXT
8). sherchoo
9). sunnypub
10).roger

waiting list: