Steve Jobs has passed away.

Well that is mortality and frailty of human.

thou not a fan of his fruit, but my respect to him, brought his fruit into the hands of many... RIP...

Apple was looking for a CEO in 1983, and Steve spoke to John Sculley

"sell sugar water for the rest of your life or come with me and change the world?"

The rest is history.

Sculley left Apple 10 years later.

Last edited:
Apple was looking for a CEO in 1983, and Steve spoke to John Sculley

"sell sugar water for the rest of your life or come with me and change the world?"

The rest is history.

Sculley left Apple 10 years later.

Sculley was Pepsi CEO at that time, and later on Sculley led a board revolt that got Jobs kicked out from Apple.

Steve Jobs is a man I respected a lot, more for his philosophy behind his products. He's not just peddling products; his goal is to, in his words, "leave the world a better place than he found it". And I respect him for single-mindedly sticking to his goal.

I'll always remember his advice "stay hungry, stay foolish".

Thank you Steve.

bye Steve...
6215954334_5f5619c519_b.jpg

A truly great soul, indeed. Revolutionized the industry with his innovative products and marketing flair.

I often go back and listen to one of his most famous speeches (Commencement address at Stanford University in June 2005) in which he talked about "connecting the dots...", "love and loss" and "death". Stay hungry, stay foolish.

RIP...

Last edited:
RIP steve , your contribution to iphone with your life.. the world will remember...

i've been using apple 2 since 1982.

and i don't miss him a bit.

He had been an inspirational figure to me....

For those who hasn't watched this...please do spent sometime...
[video=youtube;UF8uR6Z6KLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc[/video]

"Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

RIP Steve Jobs

"And yet death is the destination we all share"

RIP Steve Jobs