Steve Irwin aka Crocodile Hunter .... Killed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcat

Nov 7, 2003
Visit site
It has been reported that Steve Erwin, the Crocodile Hunter has been killed in a stingray attack while swimming off the coast of Cairns.... sad news for fans of his documentary series. :cry:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/060904/23/10ebv.html

he's my idol.
*deep condolence*

another icon lost.
What a tragic loss.

Oh goodness. :cry: he really helped my interest in biology. My condolences go out to his family.

QX

This is sad news. :(

Very sad news indeed. I always enjoy and like his shows alot.

My condolences go out to his wife and kids. :cry:

My condolences

is very rare to have the barb that went through his chest ..

another environmentalist gone.:(

never fail to suprise me with all his stunt to wristling with crocodile, handling big lizard and capturing snakes with his bare hands.

tried once lifting a big lizard with my own bare hands in the zoo after watching his show, end result, scratches and scar all over my forearm.

when i was in au, i always make it a point to watch his show..

like his, "OOooooo".....

haiz..

My condolences go out to his wife and kids

No doubt death is a touchy issue....

But I honestly think that this is how he would rather have died.

Being killed by something that he has fought so hard to protect that he gets killed by it while protecting it.

Terri would also say that it is no fault of the stingray that killed her husband, but it is nature taking its course.

"Kill or Be Killed"

my condolences to her wife and baby boy...

i am a supporter of his documentary.

sad to hear such a tragic accident happen to a dedicated wildlife lover and host.

simon80 said:
is very rare to have the barb that went through his chest ..

Which points to the question....

What the fish was he doing underwater to warrant such an injury and such a death. I guess he was trying to show off again and hug a stingray to get himself killed in such a manner. Stingrays normally give injuries to the feet as they are hidden under the sand beds. :think:

Ya juz heard the news 2 hrs ago.. Quite sad as I am a supporter of his documentary too.. But in nature, unforeseen incidents do happen.. Guess he's just suay..:(

total irony...

he fights with crocs like nobody's business and he kena killed by a sting ray!

Status
Not open for further replies.