~ Stephanie ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos taken at Modelinn's last sat shoot. CC are greatly welcome. Thanks!

1)
66592369.jpg

2)
66592371.jpg

3)
66592373.jpg

4)
66542196.jpg

5) Does the cross processed works for this?
66558100.jpg

last shot :thumbsup:
but i dun quite like the texture you applied

1)
66592369.jpg

This shot is pretty good

2)
66592371.jpg

3)
66592373.jpg

For close ups these close, usually must tilt the camera , else looks a little to stern and intimidating.. 3) is OOF right?

4)
66542196.jpg

My favourite!! Sui!

5) Does the cross processed works for this?
66558100.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This one the skin tone if warmer will be good, while maintainig the blue tone background..

Very nice series bro!

:heart: :thumbsup:

this is pretty good.... i like the first and the last. :thumbsup:

harmonious colors, great skin tones, and natural expression :)

modelinn said:
For close ups these close, usually must tilt the camera , else looks a little to stern and intimidating.. 3) is OOF right?

No 3) is half OOF, the angle which i took is from her left so her left side appears to be sharper than her right. The reason is I wanted to capture the lights on her left eye thus the result is as shown.

Thanks Drudkh, gktat1, Kongo, engta, namska, Heritage, nemesis32 and samsodyne for your comments!

Glad no 5 is acceptable with most of you.
My personal pick will be no 3 and especially no 4 for her expression! If she is "lin chiling" look alike then the first one to be happy will be Modelinn. He will be very thrill to hear this! Thanks for looking!

Ah Steph C. She looks a whole lot better this round then when she first came to our fair shores (Basically, she has put on a little more weight now. She was so so skinny the last time). An excellent model and a good attempt at capturing her beauty. Nicely done.

carnage3630 said:
No 3) is half OOF, the angle which i took is from her left so her left side appears to be sharper than her right. The reason is I wanted to capture the lights on her left eye thus the result is as shown.

Reason I mention it is bcos the left eye is OOF, whereas the left brow r in focus. I m always the advocate of shallow depth of field, but eyes must be always more focused than the others.. haha:)

bluroom said:
Ah Steph C. She looks a whole lot better this round then when she first came to our fair shores (Basically, she has put on a little more weight now. She was so so skinny the last time). An excellent model and a good attempt at capturing her beauty. Nicely done.

Thanks! She is indeed a good model to be photographed.

fattyboonboon said:
My favorite.

Gosh you are fast with the processing. I just transferred mine to my PC TODAY!

fattyboonboon, I still not yet done with what we agreed on that day. Still DI-ing to get the desire effect. will pm u when is done!

Outlook said:
#2 is my fav. :thumbsup:

Personally, #5 is my fav

modelinn said:
Reason I mention it is bcos the left eye is OOF, whereas the left brow r in focus. I m always the advocate of shallow depth of field, but eyes must be always more focused than the others.. haha:)
Like that huh.... Hmm... think will need to attend your photoshoot more :bsmilie:

carnage3630 said:
Thanks! She is indeed a good model to be photographed.

fattyboonboon, I still not yet done with what we agreed on that day. Still DI-ing to get the desire effect. will pm u when is done!

Personally, #5 is my fav

Awwwww man, my thread got blown out of the water!!!! You still want me to post? Seriously man, was a bit disappointed with myself because i really dont have many good pics i think that is post worthy. Probably has to do with the fact i was slacking too much during the photoshoot, going around chatting.......:nono:

fattyboonboon said:
Awwwww man, my thread got blown out of the water!!!! You still want me to post? Seriously man, was a bit disappointed with myself because i really dont have many good pics i think that is post worthy. Probably has to do with the fact i was slacking too much during the photoshoot, going around chatting.......:nono:
Don't be disappointed... everyone is here to learn, just post more to improve. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.