Visit site
Comments welcome :)

poster.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

#2 a bit soft
but i like #4

had to throw away all my shots when the mic was raised. cos my position, the mic covered too much
:(

bad position for me

how come some shots will come out soft??? i still dun understand.....

BOY...stella is very cute.....definately my type hahaha.......

hehe OT: u all wanna start a star hunt club like the recent dragon(fly) hunt?? hahah.....juz a passin tot..

star hunt... boy... small boy u think too much... star hunt is no different from stalkers from Hk... :thumbsd: :nono:

vanish the idea... i strongly oppose the ideas of having one...

nope...star hunt is go for all the events and take wat.....we are not stalking....only goin for public events....haha...wat's wrong.... small boys can tink too ok....hahah....

hmmm... its true that small boys can think...

but dun u think that when 1 bunch of photographers stand there with huge lenses weird ? i tink the fans will hate u lehz... more to that... the worse is that the idols might think that u are some stalkers....

i was once with of the idols as their assistance, and there was some photographers who followed them around, and they said "Singapore really has some fierce stalkers. cuz the "stalkers" appeared on every shooting location. and worse, even those at the autograph session was labbled "Stalkers"

erm.. the idol who told me this.. still very famous now.. recently came to singapore a few months ago.... its a band la.... very cute pple...

hmmm....haha.....we are not extreme ppl here la....gentleman..go there take...star leave we leave....lottsa CSers hav been doin this for veri long lo....its juz getting org haha....since my bro zod seems so interested in the stars haha....

anyway point taken..."star hunt" was an aftertot afterall ya haha.....where got time to go "chase" the stars everyday...muz work lo....

wow, change of image for her? ;)

2nd shot would have been nicer, but the shutter speed was too low, or she was shaking her head a fair lot :D

understand the need for a watermark but the strokes of this watermark makes it distracting

Witness said:
hehe OT: u all wanna start a star hunt club like the recent dragon(fly) hunt?? hahah.....juz a passin tot..

watch out for it
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.